Sami Khedira (58 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He isn't fancy, lacks a bit of pace but according to many he was bad business even for free.

Didn't take long to show what a great signing this was. :tup:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He's not as explosive as Vidal, but he's smarter. He moves so well off the ball and he has enough skill to make a difference in attack.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
your girlfriend is still with you?

dat patience
It's probably because I'm so fucking good looking. :D

Gem. The difference with experienced player like Khedira in the line up was there for all to see. His movement and tackling was superb, makes all the good decisions. Eventhough he was couple of months on the sidelines and I would expect him to be more rusty. Rather incredible he didnt generate interest from more clubs. Not enough fancy I reckon. When Marchisio gets back we will again have the best midfield in Europe.
:snoop:

Jan 5, 2011
When has he ever been a bench player ? And I would say the most talented italian midfielder atm is verratti .
He is a bench player for Germany mate. And my bad I forgot Verratti and Pirlo is superior to Marchisio but then you see a Germany bench player is also a level or 2 above an Italian team member. If it were old Juve and old Italian team, Marchisio wouldn't even called up. Sad, really sad indeed.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
He's not as explosive as Vidal, but he's smarter. He moves so well off the ball and he has enough skill to make a difference in attack.
:agree: one of the smartest players I have ever witnessed. I knew he was good but his movement off the ball has really impressed me. It seems like there is a thought behind everything he does, with or without ball - and the decisions are almost always the right one. When he jumps over the ball it is not because it is flashy or because he does not know what to do with the ball, but because it will create problems for the opposing teams. His passing is not extra ordinary and they, looking at the simple 10 meter pass, are not exactly difficult to make. But they are key passes to open up space or create movement. I could go on and on, but as I said he really had impressed me the short time he has been here. For sure made a difference.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
:agree: one of the smartest players I have ever witnessed. I knew he was good but his movement off the ball has really impressed me. It seems like there is a thought behind everything he does, with or without ball - and the decisions are almost always the right one. When he jumps over the ball it is not because it is flashy or because he does not know what to do with the ball, but because it will create problems for the opposing teams. His passing is not extra ordinary and they, looking at the simple 10 meter pass, are not exactly difficult to make. But they are key passes to open up space or create movement. I could go on and on, but as I said he really had impressed me the short time he has been here. For sure made a difference.
Yeah some of his "dummies" were a really good example of his awareness on the pitch. They really took Bologna by surprise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)