Sami Khedira (51 Viewers)

Jan 5, 2011
How many injuries has Vidal suffered this season?
How many Juve players were sold for above 39 mil, account for inflation adjustment. Vidal is not young and his play style requires peak stamina. He stays free of injury for couple months can not justify for his price tag YET, for 39 mil you will expect a player be vital for a team at least 2 - 3 season. Wait and see after 3 seasons and then we can conclude. Similar thing can be said about Coman's transfer.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah. Meanwhile this time last year Vidal was doing nothing monumental.

Time to move on, JCK.

- - - Updated - - -

You could even say he was abysmal.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
A free Khedira is hardly a waste of money.
Except that we did not use the money on Khedira and I did not say that anywhere. We have Khedira though as an injury prone replacement to a declining Vidal that has knee problems. The money we got from Vidal was wasted elsewhere, it can be found somewhere in Turin's sewers nowadays.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Except that we did not use the money on Khedira and I did not say that anywhere. We have Khedira though as an injury prone replacement to a declining Vidal that has knee problems. The money we got from Vidal was wasted elsewhere, it can be found somewhere in Turin's sewers nowadays.
Dybala?

How exactly did we "use" the Vidal money then?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ok.

I want to make sure I for arguments sake that we know how the Vidal money was spent.

Maybe it was for the dream LB we always wanted. Maybe it was for Dybala the next star for the club. Hell, maybe it was even saved for the next mercato.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ok.

I want to make sure I for arguments sake that we know how the Vidal money was spent.

Maybe it was for the dream LB we always wanted. Maybe it was for Dybala the next star for the club. Hell, maybe it was even saved for the next mercato.
It was spent wisely because Marotta makes no mistakes. That's one thing I learned.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Except he has played much more than 2-3 games.

What a bunch of bitches on this forum, show some respect to a guy giving it all for our shirt and be sympathetic when he gets injured, instead of slating him for not being useful.
Well, how many games he plays for us expert?You can also give the minutes if you wanna be more precise.
I have an utmost respect for him as long as he wears Juve jersey.That have nothing in common with the fact that he is an injury prone.I am not slating him at all.Hello,he is at 3.5 mil .per season and always injured.I always put the interests of Juve above the player.As simple as that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You lack respect for some of your players. But Nzoric already pointed that out.

- - - Updated - - -

What a bunch of bitches on this forum, show some respect to a guy giving it all for our shirt and be sympathetic when he gets injured, instead of slating him for not being useful.
:tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Why do you bother with that Makadonkey? His posts are barely legible, repetitive and sound like they are written by a pre-pubescent 12 year old girl. Best just ignoring or posting dinosaur pics in reply to him.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Why do you bother with that Makadonkey? His posts are barely legible, repetitive and sound like they are written by a pre-pubescent 12 year old girl. Best just ignoring or posting dinosaur pics in reply to him.
Do your daily blowjob mantra Dundee, or are you so occupied with chasing those 12 year girls?

- - - Updated - - -

You lack respect for some of your players. But Nzoric already pointed that out.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:
I have nothing to explain further .I do not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)