Sami Khedira (27 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We have 7 mids now and Khedira is the most obvious one to go - he hardly ever plays anyway. I would not expect any transfer fee.
I'd terminate his contract. He doesn't strike me as a player who'd make problems and sit out his contract. The highlighted part isn't really true though, is it? If he was fit, he played.

Deleted member 2609

Sami is a class act. Maybe we can come to mutual contract termination and let him go to Turkey or wherever in Germany he wants
Thus far, all proposals presented to him by Parasite have been refused, he allegedly wants to leave on his own terms?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
i dont understand why we are looking to sell him. let him for free in return he gives up any remaining wage on his contract with us
I don't think we can sell him and expect that team to pay 6 mil salary. And sure is different than US sports where those players never give up their guaranteed contracts. Don't know how much Sami wants to continue playing full time. Could he just not leave/get paid or soccer players don't do that? I think Sami should go to the MLS, maybe Chicago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)