Sami Khedira (37 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
AFTV will get so much better if arsenal sign khedira

- - - Updated - - -

It will be interesting to see how Paratici deals with the sales of players like Khedira.

Under Marotta I have no doubt that it would be a free transfer. I'm hoping Paratici can bring some money in, particularly given the teams interested in him.
nah marotta would have released pjanic and given his wages for a contract extension to khedira instead like what happened to Marchisio

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
But But But #TeamParatici:cool: master of sales
He could sell Ice to and Eskimo they Say!
Sand to an Arab!
Don't see marotta selling sturaro for a profit, certainly made no attempts to sell khedira, if anything offered him more money and longer on his contract

as a matter of fact marotta can't even sell his club's biggest asset right now... icardi

- - - Updated - - -

6 mill a year and he made 17 appearances last season. I'd say thats stealing a living

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
rumours about khedira going out for free...
would be excellent provided we dont have to pay out remainder of his wage. the wage is a much bigger concern imo then whatever meager fee we would recieve

- - - Updated - - -

AFTV will get so much better if arsenal sign khedira

- - - Updated - - -

nah marotta would have released pjanic and given his wages for a contract extension to khedira instead like what happened to Marchisio
didnt marchisio break shortly into his Russian adventure? how many appearances has he made there.

getting rid of him with a generous respectful payout was the right move. he was no longer physically reliable

- - - Updated - - -

Don't see marotta selling sturaro for a profit, certainly made no attempts to sell khedira, if anything offered him more money and longer on his contract

as a matter of fact marotta can't even sell his club's biggest asset right now... icardi

- - - Updated - - -

6 mill a year and he made 17 appearances last season. I'd say thats stealing a living
how the hell is marotta supposed to sell icardi if wanda's kids wont leave italy? is he supposed to convince icardi to get a divorce and abandon the kids he has been raising for years?

do you think paratici could do that?

his only option is juventus. that is his only option and we know that so he has 0 leveragw. and from the look of things it will probably happen anyway

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)