Sami Khedira (22 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Love that with all the flair on the pitch in the first half our least flashy player scores the season opener.

Did well in the first half, poor in the second. Still think the midfield 2 with Pjanic doesn't work.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Nice goal.

- - - Updated - - -

“Khedira is a player beyond reproach. He scored nine goals last season, immediately got one today. I heard a lot of criticism since he’s been at Juventus and he always replied on the pitch. He’s one of those players who understands the tempo of the game and you miss him when he’s not there,” insisted Allegri.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think he doesn’t get credit for our possession game. I remember having to defend Marchisio for his “sideways” passes but people don’t realize how important it is to keep possession so our truely skilled players can look for that moment to strike rather than force the ball and lose it over and over again.

There are a ton of little things CMs are asked to do that go unnoticed but are still important. He has some really bad games but generally does the simple things well which is important and to know when to keep things simple is also a skill set that he has and again, goes unnoticed.

Apr 19, 2007
I think he doesn’t get credit for our possession game. I remember having to defend Marchisio for his “sideways” passes but people don’t realize how important it is to keep possession so our truely skilled players can look for that moment to strike rather than force the ball and lose it over and over again.

There are a ton of little things CMs are asked to do that go unnoticed but are still important. He has some really bad games but generally does the simple things well which is important and to know when to keep things simple is also a skill set that he has and again, goes unnoticed.
I completely agree but I do think that his weaknesses are getting more problematic then in seasons before. I still think he will play a very big role for us this season though

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He's useless for most of the 90 minutes. As always. But what an immense goal threat he is. I don't get it
its because he moves well off the ball in dangerous goal scoring areas.

the problem is that he is slow and doesnt do much else beside useless pass here and there. kinda like marchisio 2008-2011

you can tell how different and more dynamic juve looks when a guy like can, bentancur or matuidi play. players that actually sprint and want the ball at their feet

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Berna will bench Juan and take Sami's role of a roamer CM on the right side
Benta and Can bench Sami at the same time and provide more pace and defense in the middle

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
PSG want Khedira?
By Football Italia staff

Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly interested in Sami Khedira, but Juventus expect him to sign a new contract.

The German international’s current deal expires at the end of the season, and with the arrival of Emre Can he could be afforded less space this season.

According to Tuttosport, PSG made an approach to sign the midfielder, with the French transfer window still open until August 31.

They see him as an ideal short-term replacement for Adrien Rabiot, whose contract expires next year and who is attracting interest from Barcelona.

However, Juve made it clear they Khedira is on the verge of signing a new contract, expected to be a one-year extension.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
PSG want Khedira?
By Football Italia staff

Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly interested in Sami Khedira, but Juventus expect him to sign a new contract.

The German international’s current deal expires at the end of the season, and with the arrival of Emre Can he could be afforded less space this season.

According to Tuttosport, PSG made an approach to sign the midfielder, with the French transfer window still open until August 31.

They see him as an ideal short-term replacement for Adrien Rabiot, whose contract expires next year and who is attracting interest from Barcelona.

However, Juve made it clear they Khedira is on the verge of signing a new contract, expected to be a one-year extension.
Could we hypothetically get Rabiot in a swap deal for Khedira even if our window is already closed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)