Sami Khedira (41 Viewers)

May 23, 2013
I never really understod the hype about Khedira.

I know he played for Real Madrid and play for Juventus now, but to me he always been the weaker link in a strong lineup. Fine player, but nothing more than that. The same is the case on the german NT
Its crazy that he keeps joining and starting for these elite teams. We must all be missing something.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
What he was doing on the third goal was mind boggling lol...this is why we get trashed in Europe, a 2 man midfield with this guy supposed to be the "anchor" like come on, we need a 3 man mid now

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That what youu get for buying glassman freebies.

Marotta ran out of luck already. He better splash the millions... because another summer of big sells and cheap signings will fuck us for good.

Khedira is waaay too soft and pass it for a team like juve.

Sell obvs

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
Same ole story. Pjanic gets the ball from the defense and khedira will bomb forward towards Higuain. No option for Miralem but to pass it back to the cb’s or fullbacks.
There was a moment in yesterday’s game where Allegri actually yelled at khedira to cut this crap out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 22, 2017
Same ole story. Pjanic gets the ball from the defense and khedira will bomb forward towards Higuain. No option for Miralem but to pass it back to the cb’s or fullbacks.
There was a moment in yesterday’s game where Allegri actually yelled at khedira to cut this crap out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People hail khedira for his football IQ, but in actuality he is a footballing idiot.... he doesn’t know where to position himself to receive a pass and make an advancement up the field. So he tries to compensate by going on these crazy mostly unsuccessful runs hoping either pjanic or barzagli with a driven pass will find him. Matuidi and Marchisio should always start ahead of him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)