Sami Khedira (36 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fair enough, for me it was fairly decent/mediocre game only. He was smart in second half in realizing centerfield is crowded so he basically became an SS/CF joining attacks alot to create space for the creative players. But in general didnt accomplish much, defenitely not a great game. But I dont think any Juve player had one yesterday.

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
Fair enough, for me it was fairly decent/mediocre game only. He was smart in second half in realizing centerfield is crowded so he basically became an SS/CF joining attacks alot to create space for the creative players. But in general didnt accomplish much, defenitely not a great game. But I dont think any Juve player had one yesterday.
Yeah that's smart- hey Pjanic you're on own I'm outta here - good luck!!

I have no idea what he was doing in Atalantas first goal- no way he should end on the ground.

Almost gifted them another goal with the pass to Papu Gomez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Does Khedira actually speak italian though? I just saw video of him giving interview after the Monaco game and he was speaking english and they dubbed it to italian.

Explains why he is hanging out with Mandzu and Licht then. Mandzu should be fluent in german having played in Bundesliga years and Licht being a swiss should speak german well.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Khedira actually bothered to do his presentation 2 years ago in italian despite not knowing the language, dedicated enough just to memorize what he should say to introduce himself for couple minutes. That does not sound like someone who would not learn the language after 2 seasons. He's clearly betteer with english tho, and seems like quite the diplomat, so wouldnt be suprised if he is one of the few used as the vocal english speaker promotion wise (seems to be heavy user of social media too).

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Khedira actually bothered to do his presentation 2 years ago in italian despite not knowing the language, dedicated enough just to memorize what he should say to introduce himself for couple minutes. That does not sound like someone who would not learn the language after 2 seasons. He's clearly betteer with english tho, and seems like quite the diplomat, so wouldnt be suprised if he is one of the few used as the vocal english speaker promotion wise (seems to be heavy user of social media too).
Hey we have Allegri for that now

[video=twitter;859879998425059331]https://twitter.com/ViasatFotball/status/859879998425059331[/video]

He could have learned it when he was injured half a season last year. Also, he must be fluent enough in spanish after playing there 5 years so should really speak some italian by now, i havent seen this video in english uploaded at juve official youtube. I mean its clear he is just more comfortable speaking in english, but as a german you would think he would actually take this seriously. Especially as he explains in that very same interview how he has learned a lot at Juve.

I remember some video or insta photo when we signed Morata and Coman in 2014 in first weeks of september them taking part of italian course.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
So it seems like there are 3-4 groups at Juve (not necessarily a bad thing)
BBBC and Claudio
Dybala-Cuadrado-Higuain-Alves-Sandro
Khedira-Mandzukic-Licht
Does Khedira actually speak italian though? I just saw video of him giving interview after the Monaco game and he was speaking english and they dubbed it to italian.

Explains why he is hanging out with Mandzu and Licht then. Mandzu should be fluent in german having played in Bundesliga years and Licht being a swiss should speak german well.
so if they grouped on based on language and culture, with whom does pjanic hang on?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
so if they grouped on based on language and culture, with whom does pjanic hang on?
lol Mandzukic, Pjaca and him can understand each other perfectly. Besides, Pjanic speaks like 6 languages, he can hang out with whoever he wants

- - - Updated - - -

Poor Mire, has to hang out with @zizinho. :depressed
He was boring so i ditched him for Kolasinac

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

His eyebrows are perfect :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)