Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Do you know how these "values" get formed?
Most probably garbage, but it's little more than reference. Khedira at his peak may well be a €30m player.

Interesting reading the comments on Marca by some of the Spaniards, they seem to think that Real Madrid have never known how to utilise his game and he would do well at a team like Juve.

Oct 23, 2012
I see nothing wrong adding a player to the midfield on a free transfer. Now would I pay him 5 million Euro to play one-third of the games? No. If he comes, he also will have to take a reduction in wages.

I also don't necessarily believe he wouldn't play more. Pogba and Pirlo might not be here and we don't know if Juve will pay the transfer fee for Pererya to become a full member of our club. That leaves Juve with Marchisio, Vidal (who is always rumored to be going elsewhere), Asamoah, Sturaro, Padoin and Marrone in the midfield.

I think right now the midfield is most in flux because I believe Tevez will be back and Morata definitely will return. The strikers are just missing a 4th option if Dybala is a definite to come. And on defense I think we are solid with Chiello, Bonucci, Evra, Licht, Barzagli, Ogbonna and Rugani if he arrives from Empoli.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Decent player, but probably not someone I'd go for.

I see some mentioning him as a defensive midfielder, which, while it may not be entirely wrong, is not when Khedira plays best.

He's much more effective when allowed the freedom to go box to box.

Nov 17, 2012
I think right now the midfield is most in flux because I believe Tevez will be back and Morata definitely will return. The strikers are just missing a 4th option if Dybala is a definite to come. And on defense I think we are solid with Chiello, Bonucci, Evra, Licht, Barzagli, Ogbonna and Rugani if he arrives from Empoli.
You forgot...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Khedira. Always found him overrated, never tought he'd make it in Madrid.

We have 3 cm's that are clearly better. Asamoah i'd take over him aswel. Sturaro considering age and promise and VERY low cost is definatly a more interesting bench option

Khedira. Why the shit would we pay a probably massive signing on fee and wages, for a player that cant even tie the boots of our current starting midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

German Media said Khedira's transfer to Schalke busted becauce he was asking for 15M hand money
That money is well over half what we need for Darmian, who could actually start here relatively soon. On both sides as the prime sub, Pogba style(1st season), aswel.

Now that we have Dybala, go Darmian, trust into Sturaro, but dont buy expensive filler like Khedira or Witsel

Mar 30, 2006
German Media said Khedira's transfer to Schalke busted becauce he was asking for 15M hand money
That seems pretty greedy for a guy who has been irrelevant for 2 years now. I would have thought he would have been happy to just get back to playing. That said he is a good player and will hopefully get back to his best once he is in a team somewhere.

If he came to Juve I would be happy but I dont think it is something we need really. I think he could be a great signing for a team with a less stacked midfield tho.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
SKY saying he'd accept 3.5 million per year(Same as Pirlo) and that we had a positive meeting with his agents and he's close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)