Salvatore Bocchetti - CB - Rubin Kazan (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We had the best defence in Europe, which he was the best player of.

All the major defenders of Europe with the exception of Kompany were below par and not at the levels of Barzagli week in week out.
Its good to biased and all but dont go to the extent of delusional biased levels..

Also after reading this post,the least i could do is

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We had the best defence in Europe, which he was the best player of.

All the major defenders of Europe with the exception of Kompany were below par and not at the levels of Barzagli week in week out.
So Vidal was the best DM in Europe too because he had the most tackles won? I could keep going...

I'm sure you know better than that, Nico.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't think Nicholas is exaggerating, "form" wise I'd say Barzagli was indeed one of the best in Europe if not "The" best defender last season.
He was our best defender for sure. If we're pushing it a little, we could say he was Italy's best defender. There are too many factors to consider before claiming he was THE best in Europe though, and I hate to use that term loosely.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He was our best defender for sure. If we're pushing it a little, we could say he was Italy's best defender. There are too many factors to consider before claiming he was THE best in Europe though, and I hate to use that term loosely.
:agree:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
So who was the best defender last season in serie A ?

And pleeaase for the love of God don't tell me its Thiago silva.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So who was the best defender last season in serie A ?

And pleeaase for the love of God don't tell me its Thiago silva.
Barzagli was the most consistent one, that's why I think it's him, but both Thiago Silva and Nesta were very good if not for their injuries.

---------- Post added 04.08.2012 at 16:31 ----------

Thiago Silva was absolutely wank last year.
Sure.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Barzagli was also touted to become a great CB when he was a youngster though. Always had the potential to be great, he's only realising it now. Which is something thats not uncommon for Italian footballers it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)