Salvatore Bocchetti - CB - Rubin Kazan (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The gurus mention Sal could join us. Well, they're practically saying it's a :donedeal:. Let's wait and see.

The papers though mention Kaladze. :scared:

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Get Bochetti. We'd be one left winger away from quite a good looking line up.
with bochetti and drenthe we will be much more than ok. i know that drenthe is not the optimal solution but he is young, he can play as a left defender and as a left midfielder, he will come for cheap (as i can't see us paying for tremou right now) and overall i rate him much higher than dc...

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
with bochetti and drenthe we will be much more than ok. i know that drenthe is not the optimal solution but he is young, he can play as a left defender and as a left midfielder, he will come for cheap (as i can't see us paying for tremou right now) and overall i rate him much higher than dc...
If we were to get Bochetti for left back I'd prefer a more lively left winger. Are we close to Drenthe anyway?

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
If we were to get Bochetti for left back I'd prefer a more lively left winger. Are we close to Drenthe anyway?
i actually don't think that we are getting bochetti for left back. ok, the guy can play there too. but it doesn't bring the best out of him.

in addition, he doesn't seem like the kind of fullbacks that delneri likes. in sampdoria he used fullbacks who attacked a lot and their defending abilities were not the best. someone like drenthe seems much more like the fullback that delneri would like to have...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
i actually don't think that we are getting bochetti for left back. ok, the guy can play there too. but it doesn't bring the best out of him.
Can he really? Everytime I watched him he was a typical CB that it couldn't get any more typical than that. Pure CB qualities. Playing Bocchetti as a LB is like playing Terry or Vidic as LB.
And did he really play LB for Genoa? I've seen him play on the left side of a 3 men defense (as a CB), but not as a LB. When Genoa played with a LB, Criscito was playing there.

Jul 13, 2010
after caceres'es, motta's and de ceglie's I am enaugh of lively players. I just want a good defender on the left side, I don't fucking care how lively he is anymore. Just don't skip fucking right winger of opposite team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)