Salvatore Bocchetti - CB - Rubin Kazan (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
and Milan still have Kaladze and Bonera.. so they have Nesta, Thiago, Sokratis, Yepes, Kaladze, Bonera play as CB. So why they want Bocchetti. We only have 3 CB (Legro, Chiellini, and Bonucci) and 1 LB (Bocchetti). So if it comes to chance of playing he definitely get more here than in Milan

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Roma might have problems to buy.

Rosella is still their head BUT unlike last year she lost most of the control and I don't think she's in position to buy at the moment. It's in UniCredid's hand now and I don't think they are going to invest at this point.

His contract expires next year - he seems like an 'easy' target.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I have no problem with him as a 4th CB, to be perfectly honest. He's experienced, yet still young enough as a defender (29), that he is still in his prime.
More likely to be a 3rd choice. He's better than Legro IMO.

Dusan you promised us that Roma was being sold...
I didn't promise anything. I only said I think they will be sold.

Sense did lose the club (owned by that banks president as they have over 50% now) and it's on auction now but it's not going to happen soon I guess. There are interested parties, some Arabs and somebody else. But it's all very complicated.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Has anyone really followed this guy for the last few years? I recall him being dubbed another "very promising defender" quite some time ago, but nothing really materialized from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)