Salgado to Juve? (1 Viewer)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Il Real offre Salgado
24 08 2005

Dopo aver preso Cicinho il Real Madrid continua a muoversi sul mercato. Le merengues avrebbero infatti contattato la Juve per offrire il contratto di Salgado, 30 anni, legato al club di Perez per altre tre stagioni. Si trattat per ora di un contatto interlocutorio ma che si profila interessante visto che Capello aspetta un rinforzo per la fascia destra.
from http://sport.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/200534/cmc_86338.html

its says real offer salgado

after they signed cicinho real keep on moving in the transfer market.L a merengues have offered salgado to juve, 30 years old. cappelo is waiting for a reinforcment on the right midfield so it could happen

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
I don't really rate Salgado that highly. And he's already 30, the last thing we need is another old defender. If we would replace Zebina Salgado wouldn't be my preferred choice.

Btw, in Spain a team can only have a maximum of three non EU players. How does Madrid manage to field Ronaldo, R. Carlos, Robinho, Julio Baptists and now Cicinho?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++

after they signed cicinho real keep on moving in the transfer market.L a merengues have offered salgado to juve, 30 years old. cappelo is waiting for a reinforcment on the right midfield so it could happen
whats the right side of midfield got to do with salgado?
he was a midfielder as far as i remember.
and even if capello wants a reinforcement on the right side of midfield,the best option in my opinion wud be andy van der meyde.he's quick,and he's a natural winger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)