Salgado confirms Juventus contacted him! (2 Viewers)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

he IS a del piero fan :D. they got used at these things
this is not a DP thread
Nobody has mention DP because has nothing to do with the matter.
And...

This is supposed to be posted by a Juventus supporter ???

It is sad, but this is what i meant when i was telling you that youre becoming somewhat feeling corrupted.... :cool:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

this is not a DP thread
Nobody has mention DP because has nothing to do with the matter.
And...

This is supposed to be posted by a Juventus supporter ???

It is sad, but this is what i meant when i was telling you that youre becoming somewhat feeling corrupted.... :cool:

it was a cheap shot for comic relief

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
salgado set for juve loan
Real Madrid full-back Michel Fernandez Salgado will become a Juventus player in January, according to reports.

The Spanish international was associated with a Turin switch in the summer but that now looks likely to occur in the New Year.

"Real have offered me to Juventus on a six-month loan deal starting in January," Salgado is quoted as saying.

"The Real directors have told me this directly and it is a solution that I am happy with."

Rumours suggest that Salgado, who is contracted to the Spaniards until 2009, was initially offered to Juventus back in August.

However, the move didn’t take place as the European giants failed to bring in Brazilian full-back Cicinho before transfer deadline day.

The South American should complete his switch in the New Year though which will relegated the 29-year-old to the Real bench.

That is unless Salgado joins Juventus, a move which would apparently be welcomed by boss Fabio Capello.

The Italian champions do seem to have a few problems at right-back given the injuries affecting Jonathan Zebina.

To make matters worse, his natural replacement is Alessandro Birindelli who won’t recover from knee ligament damage for at least another six months.

Meanwhile, Juventus striker Marcelo Zalayeta has reminded Capello of his ability after scoring a hat-trick for his country.

Zalayeta’s treble allowed Uruguay to defeat Colombia 3-2 in their latest World Cup qualifier.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Zebina mas more limitations then being injured often. While I don't like the idea of yet another 30+ defender, a loan deal is probably the best solution for all parties. We get a good right back (which we can hopefully replace again in the summer), Salgado gets playing time.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Moggi blocks Salgado arrival Tuesday 6 September, 2005
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus transfer guru Luciano Moggi insists that Real Madrid full-back Michel Salgado will not be arriving in January.

The Spanish international yesterday claimed that a six-month loan move was on the cards once the window re-opened in the New Year.

But Moggi has today maintained that the stopper’s name is not on the arrivals list at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

"He can say what he wants but I’m in charge of the transfer strategy at this club," he told the Tuttosport newspaper. "I can tell you he is not part of our plans. We are fine as we are."

However, sources in Spain and Italy claim that a deal could still take place given the Serie A club’s problems in Salgado’s position.

Jonathan Zebina is the first choice right-back but the French international has struggled with various muscle strains over the past 12 months.

His natural replacement is Alessandro Birindelli who has been ruled out for around six months with a knee ligament injury.

That currently leaves just former Under-21 international Federico Balzaretti, a player who lacks Salgado’s undoubted experience.

source: channel4.com

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
What Moggi probably means is that the transfer hasn't been agreed yet. It would be strange to agree a transfer for four months into the future, what if Salgado breaks his leg or something.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
A young and talented defender who they bought for the astonishing price of 27 million euro. A bit too much for a 19-year old perhaps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)