Salgado confirms Juventus contacted him! (1 Viewer)

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
Real Madrid right-back Michel Salgado has confirmed Juventus made an approach about a move to Italy this week.

Salgado was being offered to Juve on-loan by Real after they had secured an agreement with Sao Paulo for Cicinho, who will arrive in Madrid in December.

"I received a telephone call from Juventus representatives," revealed Salgado. "After which Real Madrid proposed a loan agreement."

But nothing came of the deal as Sao Paulo insisted on Cicinho staying until the Brazilian championship concludes in December.

So bye bye Zebina?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
lestat_1987

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    They say there´s a big chance chane of him coming in on januray, specially after real signed Ramos...He´s not gonna be a bad sub, maybe even better than zebina, but I don´t want Moggi to be paying for his wages:p

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
    They say there´s a big chance chane of him coming in on januray, specially after real signed Ramos...He´s not gonna be a bad sub, maybe even better than zebina, but I don´t want Moggi to be paying for his wages:p
    free sub, cant realy cnat complain other than the fact he would be blocking a move for another superior option.

OP
    lestat_1987

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    yeah, but he plays good defense (mancini) and has great attack.
    Bonera, Oddo and Maicon are big options, specially maicon who might come in january. Barcelona have first reufsal on alves, chivu is a sucker for inter and grygera does sound good. What do you think of Ajax¨s Maxwell and we put rambo on right

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

balls to that, cafu is right winger in that case.
    Difference is Ancelotti actually lines up Cafu as a right back. Mancini played as a right winger last season and will do the same this year. TBH he's not great defensively but he's a superb attacking player. Playing him as a full back restricts him, he's either got to be played as an attacking wing back in a system that utilises a three man defence or as a midfielder. That's my opinion anyways.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

macini, bonera, alves, maicon, grygera, chivu(yes chivu)..etc etc
    As I've already said, Mancini is a lot better in midfield. Daniel Alves could be an interesting option, same goes for Maicon, but Bonera and Grygera are both average and I'm not sure how signing Salgado would block a move for Chivu.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
    I think you´re right...but do you see juve actually playing with 3 man back? maybe with kovac
    Not right now, no. We don't have enough quality depth in central defence to play a back three regularly IMO. Personally I don't think that we absolutely need Mancini BTW. He's a fine player and I wouldn't say no to having him here if the price was right though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)