Salas + Maresca leaving (3 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It will be a bad outcome to loose both Salas and Marecsa for £3m only!
This is not profitable ny any means,
loan them atleast so someone else would pay their wages if this is the problem

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Well an important clue on the Salas deal is his contract expires next year and it wouldnt be good to loan him because he will leave anyway free next year,
but i cant believe there isn t any FC in europe or Quatar who wont pay only for Salas name atleast 1mil,
i cant understand why give him as a present when we struggle so much to make a $

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
Well an important clue on the Salas deal is his contract expires next year and it wouldnt be good to loan him because he will leave anyway free next year,
but i cant believe there isn t any FC in europe or Quatar who wont pay only for Salas name atleast 1mil,
i cant understand why give him as a present when we struggle so much to make a $

Like I've said before, juve could have made his value at 0 Euros and nobody could get him because Salas simply didnt want to leave, with the big pay check he has from Juve.

Now that he is gone I am relieved. Any how who got the idea of giving both Salas and Maresca for 3mill?

Salas is a deal of its own, we terminated his contract and he agreed, atlast. Maresca is the one reportedly being bid for 3mil.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Maresca deserve a place in the midfield ahead of Blasi, Tacchi and Appiah...
Blasi, Tacchi and Appiah are defensive midfielders , while maresca are offensive midfielder

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Maresca would be such a great option in midfield. Its a pity neither Capello nor Lippi seem to see anything in him.
you say its a pity, i say it cant be just misfortune that two of the best coaches in the world dont want him in their team.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
I wouldn't call Maresca an attacking midfielder. An attacking midfielder plays somewhere between attack and midfield, like Ronaldinho, Deco and van der Vaart. Maresca is a two way midfielder, his defensive abilities are just not as good as his attcking ones. But he plays on the midfield. It would be the same as saying that Pirlo is an attacking midfielder. He ca pass and dribble really well, but he plays defensive midfielder.

So I think that Maresca and Emerson would actually make a very good duo. They can both attack and defend, while Emerson is better defending Maresca is better going forward.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
If Capello and Lippi dont see any use in Maresca....then there isnt much to argue with he is not fit for Juve and thats that....

-Tom

Nov 16, 2004
So I think that Maresca and Emerson would actually make a very good duo. They can both attack and defend, while Emerson is better defending Maresca is better going forward. [/QUOTE]

Agree. I think that they would make a great duo in our midfield... A pitty that Enzino won't stay.. :(

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

you say its a pity, i say it cant be just misfortune that two of the best coaches in the world dont want him in their team.
That maybe true to an extent, but lets say Capello let go of Davids and Viera in the past and Lippi has had a hand in purchases such as Darkovic and Mirkovic. Things can get pretty subjective in the world of football, and I'm going to have to say Enzo hasn't exactly had his share of luck either.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I dont think that the two coaches didnt want him, i think Lippi tried giving him his shot and Capello just simply sacrificed him cause we needed to get Zlatan.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
If we didn't grab Vieira, I don't see why we should get-rid of Enzo, He can probably partner Emerson.
i agree,we have an insurance,noone force us to sell out maresca for 3mi

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

Like I've said before, juve could have made his value at 0 Euros and nobody could get him because Salas simply didnt want to leave, with the big pay check he has from Juve.

Now that he is gone I am relieved. Any how who got the idea of giving both Salas and Maresca for 3mill?

Salas is a deal of its own, we terminated his contract and he agreed, atlast. Maresca is the one reportedly being bid for 3mil.
i m sure there are several Turkish,Greek teams who would be glad to sign a name like SALAS n their books,
or Moggi could find him a home in Quatar or Japan,
as for the 3mil, i knew and precalculated those two players would leave us and i expected smth more in csh than 3mil from both of these deals,
it doesnt matter if they will be one or two deals,the point is one,
two out,three mil in

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++
If Capello and Lippi dont see any use in Maresca....then there isnt much to argue with he is not fit for Juve and thats that....
Yeah? Let's not forget that we did the same thing with Henry who is now one of the best players in the world. Capello also let go of Vieira when he was in charge of Milan and look at Vieira now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)