Salas For Kovacevic Why ???? (1 Viewer)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Why did we sell kovacevic and buy that useless Salas look how is kovacevic and how is salas that was the biggest mistake made by the board ever How Come they sell Kovac. and Buy that Useless Salas.

- Let's compare between both now :-

Kaovacevic : He is playing the best football of his career now , look at his performance with real sociedad he is almost scoring every game now and not normal goals but great awesome goals using every part of his body (header , volleys and kicks). he just keeps scoring more and more goals every time he enters the pitch.he is now one of the top goal scorers in la Liga if he wasn't the top goal scorer already.He is the main reason for what real sociedad is in right now . he is simply responsible for real sociedads' situation in la Liga becoming one of the best strikers in the world.and to prove this Valencia is bleeding to buy him right now.and while he was at Juventus He was Just good I remember him scoring in his last season with juventus around 8 goals which Salas didn't score till now (one and half season with juventus Now).so why did we sell him and get that useless fat Salas.

Salas : He just DID NOTHING TO JUVENTUS TILL NOW CAN ANYONE PROVE ME WRONG ??? he just keep missing chance after chance like a dull blinded man.Chances that would have lead us to victory in many matches that we drew or loose this season.i Can't say anything more about him because if i did i'll be repeating myself.PLEASE SELL THAT FAT USELESS SALAS.

-I hope the board in january transfer window sell him or even let him go on free transfer and get a new youth striker who can sit as a substitute and do his job when he is asked to do so. Bring sculli or miccoli.and they won't cost Juventus anything.

your thoughts and Comments Please ??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well, I'm not looking for excuses but, if you remember Kova want to go, he wasn't happy, and personally I think it was the best thing to do for him, I mean he was and still is to good to be a sub.
Also, if you ask your question a year ago, everybody would tell you that it was a good trade coz Salas was a great player then.
Its just a matter of then and now, I will give you an example:

Milan always has regreat that they sell Davids and Viera, but when they did, it was a correct thing to do, they couldn't know that they will become sooo great... just like we couldn't know that Salas was going to get injured and never get his best shape back.

OP
Signor

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    Still I believe they Shouldn't have sold Kovacevic And Bought Salas because neither he will accept to sit as a Sub which was the main problem behind kovacevic desire to leave. Am i wrong ??

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    Kova was not happy being on the bench. As simple as that. He wanted to leave, but simply did not fir in Zac's idea of Lazio :rolleyes:

He was almost deperate to go back to Sociedad, and he is proving his value now in Spain.

BTW, that was a forced tranfer both ways. Salas was not keen on leaving Rome either.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    It's easy to talk now, NOW that Kova is going true a fantastic period in Spain. If he wouldn't be successful you wouldn't complain about exchanging him for Salas. Besides, he was doing great in Spain before he came to Juve, but we all know what happened when he put on a Juve kit ... some players are just not meant to be big scorers while in Juve.

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
    gosh, i thought this thread is 2 years old:wallbang

anyway, kovacevic is one of my favourite players and i was saddened when he left juve. but its in the past, what brings it up now:confused:

jamaliano

Dec 7, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    It's easy to talk now, NOW that Kova is going true a fantastic period in Spain. If he wouldn't be successful you wouldn't complain about exchanging him for Salas. Besides, he was doing great in Spain before he came to Juve, but we all know what happened when he put on a Juve kit ... some players are just not meant to be big scorers while in Juve.

Kovacevic was great for Juve! No wanted to see him. I was glad and i am still glad that we sold Inzaghi but Kova didnt enjoy the sub role he had and that is it.

As for Inzaghi......just ask Del Piero what he feels:devil:

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    some players can NOT play in the Seria A. Kova is just one of those players! italian soccer style which is too tactical is not their favorite atmosphere to play
    take Ian Rush for example
    he was great with liverpool! joined Juve, scored less than 10 goals all season
    was sold back to liverpool and went back to his winning ways!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by jamaliano ] ++
    Kovacevic was great for Juve! No wanted to see him. I was glad and i am still glad that we sold Inzaghi but Kova didnt enjoy the sub role he had and that is it.

As for Inzaghi......just ask Del Piero what he feels:devil:
    There's no doubt Inzaghi was a key player and much more important to Juve than Kova...

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    kovacevic was dissapointed from his status that time and when salas got here he was one of the best strikers in italy, so it's unfair 1 and a half years later talking about how stupid this trade was.
    some of you may kill me but i think salas is better than di vaio. no, i'm not saying di vaio is not a good player, but to say salas is useless??!!! salas is not having his best time now but i'll have to repeat it, you can't forget the injury! and everything was promising at the beginning.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    I hope Lazio hang on to Kovacevic.

On the other hand, if Salas was to find his great form like from the past you will see how all of your opinions change quickly.

It is not impossible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)