OP
Ali

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #61
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    I don't have any money so I'll be stuck in this grey and wet country for yet some time to come... :down:
    Take heart Erik for while we have the best in nature you have the best in modernity. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #64
    I think I will be visiting UAE very soon NeLLy. As for Holland it is one place I will try my best to incorporate into my travels - I hear there are some parks .... you know :D

OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #69
    Will do Erik :D
    Thanks fellas :touched:
    Have to go ... Dinner time. Goodnight :D

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Hello traveler! :cheesy: Got out of the cyber caffe as I see :D Wonderful pics, but then again I already heard and saw quite a bit of it (pics only that is) ;)

I was wondering ... could you send one of those lovely zebras to Turin for a mascot :cool:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    i luvwathcing those animal progs on discovery and natgeo..especially those about lions and other hunters

makes me feel all warm inside :touched: ;)

OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #77
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Oh a squid.. Never seen the bastard but it's supposed to be quite efficient :)
    Still chopping the access control lists. The reading suggests it's a very powerful tool and interesting too.

++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    Hello traveler! :cheesy: Got out of the cyber caffe as I see :D Wonderful pics, but then again I already heard and saw quite a bit of it (pics only that is) ;)
    I was wondering ... could you send one of those lovely zebras to Turin for a mascot :cool:
    Had to see the other side of town before this computers drive me loco :D A zebra now that would timely :cool:

++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    That is a wicked idea actually! A zebra-mascot! :cool:
    What's our mascot right now :embarass:

++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
    i luvwathcing those animal progs on discovery and natgeo..especially those about lions and other hunters

makes me feel all warm inside :touched: ;)
    Sadly I didn't get to see any of the big cats ... Lions & leopards coz it was already too hot when I got there. Big or small cats are creatures of comfort :D DJ when you look at a buffalo (it's huge)live and imagine that something is gonna eat it for lunch then you have to respect that thing - a lion does that.

OP
    Ali

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #80
    NeLLy you have to see them live to see what i mean coz those pics kind of shrinks them :)

Erik let's get the ball rolling and set a poll to see if juventinis will choose a zebra or maybe we should find out the current mascot first :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)