Saddam Caught!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++

I totally agree with that

I think it's time for the US to hand over Iraq to the iraqie people and to let UN in as well
But they wont... not until they have milked the very last drop of oil out of it... ;)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

*ahem*

you mean the government- there were anti-war protests all over the country- in most major cities, in a large portion of colleges, even in my school.

and americans are in general less aware of whats going on worldwide(trust me i know) there is a subculture who are more socially and politically aware.

america is a lot better than many make them out to be. this coming from a one-time america-disliker.

Thank you, Josh.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I wasnt here for the last two days, so I didnt tell you that Im so glad youre back!!! :)

See you in the word-association thread!!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
aah.. he should just commit suicide and end this damn saga himself.

I've never supported the war in the first place, nor did I support Saddam. I'm not too fond of either side...therefore, i really dont care what happens.
thats exactly my situation.

Aug 1, 2003
my mother wanted to see the news instead of juve-parma :mad: i told her thats impossible :)

i couldn't care less if saddam is caught. i don't like him nor do i like the US government either, so all's well for me.

I hope no one takes offense from my sentence above.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
my mother wanted to see the news instead of juve-parma :mad: i told her thats impossible :)

i couldn't care less if saddam is caught. i don't like him nor do i like the US government either, so all's well for me.

I hope no one takes offense from my sentence above.
this American aint offended :)

and I dont think anyone will take offense here, unless Mr.Dubya and his gang are registered here :D

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
*ahem*

you mean the government- there were anti-war protests all over the country- in most major cities, in a large portion of colleges, even in my school.

and americans are in general less aware of whats going on worldwide(trust me i know) there is a subculture who are more socially and politically aware.

america is a lot better than many make them out to be. this coming from a one-time america-disliker.
Yes, I mean the government ;) I just hope that all those who attended the protests etc. will remember this when they get to vote next time.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Yes! Another brutal dictator caught! Now for fuck's sake please don't bring this guy to my city as well. I'm so sick of the demonstrations outside Milosevic's jail :yuck:

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

this American aint offended :)

and I dont think anyone will take offense here, unless Mr.Dubya and his gang are registered here :D
lol-my Dad works for Bush ;)

Aug 1, 2003
wait, so if Saddam commited crimes against humanity and hes the world's most wanted man, then how come Bush is not? :confused:

I meant no offense here really, but I do wonder how come he's not a public enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)