Saddam Caught!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

fok. i understand he was hiding? but he could shave. that is one fokin ugly monster :D
I don't think shaving was the first thing on his mind when he was hiding in that bunker :cool:
They shaved him after they checked him for flees or something

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
aah.. he should just commit suicide and end this damn saga himself.

I've never supported the war in the first place, nor did I support Saddam. I'm not too fond of either side...therefore, i really dont care what happens.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++

I don't think shaving was the first thing on his mind when he was hiding in that bunker :cool:
They shaved him after they checked him for flees or something
oh come on. 3 mins a day 4 times a week? is this that hard? at least he would have looked good in the eyes of the world when he was caught. and now metamorphosis of the year. from worlds scariest dictator to worlds scariest bum :D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Not to be political but I just hate the way this kind of scenarios pan out. The powers that be know there is trouble brewing somewhere, they wait until he really messes up then they fall all over themselves overreacting ... :sigh:
Examples:
Rwanda - 1 million people killed while the UN dilly dallied.
Somalia - No need to explain
Afghanistan - Ditto
And many others.

Potential trouble spot:
Zimbabwe - Is the UN going to wait until a few thousands get killed?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

oh come on. 3 mins a day 4 times a week? is this that hard? at least he would have looked good in the eyes of the world when he was caught. and now metamorphosis of the year. from worlds scariest dictator to worlds scariest bum :D

Saddam should be part of the new Alcohol Abuse ad campaigns. :D

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
On a bright note Saddam Hussein is captured: May he spend the rest of his sad pathetic life imprisoned like the animal that he is. The words human rights should not be considered for this sub-human as he did to so many others.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Now that he's been captured, the UN needs to concentrate on what's important, and that is getting Iraq back on its feet, and getting them into the 21st century.

And may it be a Worldwide effort, not just a few superpowers.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Now that he's been captured, the UN needs to concentrate on what's important, and that is getting Iraq back on its feet, and getting them into the 21st century.

And may it be a Worldwide effort, not just a few superpowers.
Amen to that! :)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
i don think the UN WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT Iraq....what if this whole USA-CAPTURED-SADDAM THING.....RUMOR I GUESS???

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
There is only one superpower Serge...
:howler: No there is not. As much as this country wants to believe it and is trying to prove it on every step by interfering into something that has nothing to do with them, they are not the almighty power in the world! And thank you God for that!

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34
    I think she means that they faked it and it's not true that Saddam was caught.

:LOL: Sorry but that theory sounds ridiculous especially since we live in such a world dominated by the media that whatever happens is caught in the news :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

:howler: No there is not. As much as this country wants to believe it and is trying to prove it on every step by interfering into something that has nothing to do with them, they are not the almighty power in the world! And thank you God for that!
    Well, they are not the almighty power in the world, but, as much as I hate it, they are getting pretty close. Dubya is... well, I wont say anything.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002

*ahem*

you mean the government- there were anti-war protests all over the country- in most major cities, in a large portion of colleges, even in my school.

and americans are in general less aware of whats going on worldwide(trust me i know) there is a subculture who are more socially and politically aware.

america is a lot better than many make them out to be. this coming from a one-time america-disliker.

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002

I totally agree with that

I think it's time for the US to hand over Iraq to the iraqie people and to let UN in as well

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003

:LOL:

funy!

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

*ahem*

you mean the government- there were anti-war protests all over the country- in most major cities, in a large portion of colleges, even in my school.

and americans are in general less aware of whats going on worldwide(trust me i know) there is a subculture who are more socially and politically aware.

america is a lot better than many make them out to be. this coming from a one-time america-disliker.
    Thank you! so many people don't get that <<cough...ancelotti...cough cough>>
    there are a lot of intelligent people in the US-it may sometimes appear otherwise, but it is true

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)