Sack Cappelo Imediately!!! (1 Viewer)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We must do this if we want next years CL. Everyone in Juve is now talking about it. But it simply isnt going to happen with defensive coach like him around. Remember Liverpool! And dont tell me it was just a bad episode or it can happen to every big team. NO! Its because we didnt have attacking options! Why? Because Cappelo likes defensive players and good tacklers in his team. I wouldnt be saying all these things for nothing. I have a proposition:
-Sell Zambro (to Chelsea) for 30 million
-Sell Zala (7.5), Miccolis half (7.5), Appiah (5), Tudor (5)

Total: 55 million

-Buy Cassano and Chivu for 40 million and Rosicky (or someone else to partner Emo) for 15 million

Now imagine this:

-------------------------Buffon-----------------------------

-------Thuram--------Canna-------------Chivu---------

--Camo--------Emerson------Rosicky-----Nedved----

-------------Cassano----------------Zlatan--------------

---------------------------Trez------------------------------

Well look at this team, its the ultimate winning one! Even teams like Chelsea, Real, Barca would envy us on this one.

In that way we can keep DP and Mutu and play the trident all the time.

Sack Cappelo and bring in attacking minded coach (dont care who). Its not Juve style! So what. We need a revolution if we wont the 2005/2006 Champions League.

I want CL trofy so much, its been 10 years:down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Sack a coach that won the Serie A in his first year at the club because you say so... right...

And FYI, defensive football can win championships, as Porto, Greece and (in an extent) Liverpool have proved.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
we'd get overrun with a team like that! only three at the back, and one defensive mid! You're going from one extreme to the other! We'd be killed on the counter attack

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amer ] ++
We must do this if we want next years CL. Everyone in Juve is now talking about it. But it simply isnt going to happen with defensive coach like him around. Remember Liverpool! And dont tell me it was just a bad episode or it can happen to every big team. NO! Its because we didnt have attacking options! Why? Because Cappelo likes defensive players and good tacklers in his team. I wouldnt be saying all these things for nothing. I have a proposition:
-Sell Zambro (to Chelsea) for 30 million
-Sell Zala (7.5), Miccolis half (7.5), Appiah (5), Tudor (5)

Total: 55 million

-Buy Cassano and Chivu for 40 million and Rosicky (or someone else to partner Emo) for 15 million

Now imagine this:

-------------------------Buffon-----------------------------

-------Thuram--------Canna-------------Chivu---------

--Camo--------Emerson------Rosicky-----Nedved----

-------------Cassano----------------Zlatan--------------

---------------------------Trez------------------------------

Well look at this team, its the ultimate winning one! Even teams like Chelsea, Real, Barca would envy us on this one.

In that way we can keep DP and Mutu and play the trident all the time.

Sack Cappelo and bring in attacking minded coach (dont care who). Its not Juve style! So what. We need a revolution if we wont the 2005/2006 Champions League.

I want CL trofy so much, its been 10 years:down:
Do you think it is really that easy? this isnt FM. If it was that easy dont you think everyone would of won the CL by now??

And does the words: spoiled brat mean anything to you? We all want the CL, every football fan in europe does, but wait in patience like everyone else is doing and stop calling to sack a coach as high in calibre as Capello. That really will work.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Cappelo's only faults were in the games with Liverpool.Nowhere else I think.So why to sack him??He has proved in the past that he is a great coach.I don't like his style but I can say nothing for his abilities.

OP
Amer

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Do you think it is really that easy? this isnt FM. If it was that easy dont you think everyone would of won the CL by now??

And does the words: spoiled brat mean anything to you? We all want the CL, every football fan in europe does, but wait in patience like everyone else is doing and stop calling to sack a coach as high in calibre as Capello. That really will work.
    :rolleyes:Yes they do, every time I think of you

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
    Cappelo is the best trainer in Europe all these years and he has proved it with the titles he won.I think we don't need to sell key players.imo we should sell Appiah,Takinardi,Blasi,Zalayeta,Tudor all these sells can bring nearly 20 mil. With these money we can buy Cassano and Mozart.And spend another 20 to bring Viera and Chileni.

Buffon
    Thuram,Cannavaro,Chileni

Camoranesi,Emerson,Viera,Zambrota
    Cassano

Trezege,Zlatan

This is a dream team!!!!!!!

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    No Nedved or Zambrotta?

-Zebina--Canna--Ram--Zambrotta

-Camo--Viera--Emerson--Nedved

-------------Zlatan--Cassano----

That squad can win anything.

adams

Mar 5, 2005
    Amer, some questions for you:

1. Who would replace him? Name one more coach who can replace him with as much experience and credentials as Capello. This man is a God. Him and Trappatoni together are the greatest coaches still coaching.

2. Defensive teams can win trophies. Liverpool, Greece? Besides, Juventus isnt really a defensive team per se.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++

You forgot about BamBam, and Dino.
    That I did. Dino can be the 12th player, hell were juventus, the ref will let us get away with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)