Sack Cappelo Imediately!!! (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Our crappy defensive coach won the scudetto at the first attempt, conceding the least goals and scoring the most along the way.

:rolleyes:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I certainly wouldn't mind if we played more adventurously but football is all about balance. The side could do with more creativity in the centre of the park but at the same time I understand why Capello doesn't want to give away too much. Lippi failed to attain the necessary balance in 03-04, not to mention Real Madrid in recent seasons and we all know what happened then. Sacking a coach who just won the league in his first term here doesn't sound like the most logical thing to do if you ask me. A good passer to partner Emerson in midfield could be all we need to make next year even more successful than this year so give Capello a bit of breathing room and let him do his job.

inferis

Jun 5, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Amer ] ++
We must do this if we want next years CL. Everyone in Juve is now talking about it. But it simply isnt going to happen with defensive coach like him around. Remember Liverpool! And dont tell me it was just a bad episode or it can happen to every big team. NO! Its because we didnt have attacking options! Why? Because Cappelo likes defensive players and good tacklers in his team. I wouldnt be saying all these things for nothing. I have a proposition:
-Sell Zambro (to Chelsea) for 30 million
-Sell Zala (7.5), Miccolis half (7.5), Appiah (5), Tudor (5)

Total: 55 million

-Buy Cassano and Chivu for 40 million and Rosicky (or someone else to partner Emo) for 15 million

Now imagine this:

-------------------------Buffon-----------------------------

-------Thuram--------Canna-------------Chivu---------

--Camo--------Emerson------Rosicky-----Nedved----

-------------Cassano----------------Zlatan--------------

---------------------------Trez------------------------------

Well look at this team, its the ultimate winning one! Even teams like Chelsea, Real, Barca would envy us on this one.

In that way we can keep DP and Mutu and play the trident all the time.

Sack Cappelo and bring in attacking minded coach (dont care who). Its not Juve style! So what. We need a revolution if we wont the 2005/2006 Champions League.

I want CL trofy so much, its been 10 years:down:

what is your damage, man?

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
We must do this if we want next years CL. Everyone in Juve is now talking about it. But it simply isnt going to happen with defensive coach like him around. Remember Liverpool! And dont tell me it was just a bad episode or it can happen to every big team. NO! Its because we didnt have attacking options! Why? Because Cappelo likes defensive players and good tacklers in his team. I wouldnt be saying all these things for nothing. I have a proposition:

-Buy Cassano and Chivu for 40 million and Rosicky (or someone else to partner Emo) for 15 million

Now imagine this:

Well look at this team, its the ultimate winning one! Even teams like Chelsea, Real, Barca would envy us on this one.

Sack Cappelo and bring in attacking minded coach (dont care who). Its not Juve style! So what. We need a revolution if we wont the 2005/2006 Champions League.

You really don't have any clue about football, do you?
- We should sack a coach after one season, where we won the Scudetto? RIGHT!
- Defense doesn't win the CL? Thats why the best defensive teams were in the final this year so RIGHT!
- Your formation is complete bullshit. Camo and Nedved as wingbacks RIGHT!

Dude, go and watch a bit more football, stop reading tribalfootball and stop posting crap. Thats so stupid, thats is already funny!

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Somebody close this thread. I cant believe people were actually offended by this crap. It's obvious this guy just turned off his ps2 after angrily beating liverpool and thought "If only Capello did what i just did, I ROCK"

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I certainly wouldn't mind if we played more adventurously but football is all about balance. The side could do with more creativity in the centre of the park but at the same time I understand why Capello doesn't want to give away too much. Lippi failed to attain the necessary balance in 03-04, not to mention Real Madrid in recent seasons and we all know what happened then. Sacking a coach who just won the league in his first term here doesn't sound like the most logical thing to do if you ask me. A good passer to partner Emerson in midfield could be all we need to make next year even more successful than this year so give Capello a bit of breathing room and let him do his job.
Capello makes the sames mistakes Trapattoni does, yet Trapattoni is called senile and Capello world class. Don Fabio IS a great coach, no need to doubt about that when we have his trophy list at hand, but he has hardly been perfect for Juve uptil now.

His defensive attitude has cost us qualifaction for the semi finals of the Champions League but at the same time ensured our scudetto. When it's about gaining the most points in a competition, you can be as defensive as you like as it is going to bring you points. When you're in something as a quarter finals however, you might want to start attacking, because it's all about those two games anyway. If you defend, you gamble. I don't want to gamble.

Tacca03

May 24, 2003

Now imagine this:

Well, I respect your opinion but it looks like fantasy football to me. Sorry.

By the way, Juve has always been accused of being defensive, remember?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Cap even if he isnt the best coach out ther,
is one of the best and the rest are also defensive style coaches
(Trap,Lippi,Mourinhio,Benitez)

also as a team,
our players,our system, our essence (we are an Italian team this is what we are) wont allow as to play offensive football,
we just have to find the right balance,
we dont need a Zeman like coach to be more offensive,
smth between Carlo's Milan and Cap's Roma would be enough,
we just dont have the tools to do that.

Our players are specialezed to play defensive football,
this is their strong point,
we change everything to become a Real or even Barca type of team and as u can see, it doesnt garranties results,
just spectacol

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
plus the change would only hurt Juve,
for the good and the stability of our team we souldnt change often the brain of our team,
otherwise we will end up like Inter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)