Sacchi wants Zambrotta @ Real (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Zambrotta on Sacchis wishlist:

Juventus defender Gianluca Zambrotta is the latest player to be associated with Real Madrid.

Technical director Arrigo Sacchi is understood to be a massive fan of the Italian and is pondering a summer approach.

Zambrotta has become one of the most consistent performers for his club and country over the last two seasons.

The former Bari player has really caught the eye after he was converted from a winger into a left-back by former boss Marcello Lippi.

The Spanish giants may be looking for a new full-back given the uncertainty regarding the future of Roberto Carlos.

The Brazilian, who joined Real from Inter in the mid 1990s, may finally be coming towards the end of his Liga stint.

However, it is widely understood that Zambrotta is one of the few players at Juve who is considered as untouchable.

Meanwhile, Juve veteran Paolo Montero is being linked with a move to Genoa during the next month.

The Serie B side are ready to offer the Uruguayan central defender a contract until June 2007.

-------------------------------------------------
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan6b.html

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2
    What can I say about this rumour? I don't like it at all. I wish and hope that Zambrotta will forever play for Juventus and remain 'Untouchable'. But Thinking about it, this is a situation like when we sold Zidane to Real Madrid. Zambrotta is at his highest level in his career and the worlds best leftback. I think that Moggi could sell him if we got a mighty bid, because we have Chiellini at Fiorentina as a possible replacer. So maybe Moggi would sell Zambro and buy Cassano and/or someone else?
    Anyway, this is a disturbing rumour which I hate!! ARGHHH!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    If we got a good enough offer (say 40 mil €), then the club should seriously consider it. Otherwise, no.

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
    Come on this is only a rumor, but im sure when they offer enough money Moggi will acceppt the offer.But i think Zambrotta wont to go from Juve.
    I read it yesterday, when rumors come true, then Gerrard Totti Cassano Gilardino Robinho are from Real Madrid, dont take it to serious.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Dream on Sachhi choose any player but zambro....

Damn it ill have to change my screen name if that happens!!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i dont see much in it at all. Capello couldnt be that stupid to sell zambrotta, especially when he is at his peak and no one can replace him.

the offer would have to be very high IMO if he was to accept.

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    I would accept if it were 50mil euro+Samuel :p maybe...(but I LOOOVE ZAMBRO)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    even that would break my heart. zambrotta is a special player, so versitile and brilliant. samuel, ronaldo, beckham, ZZ, figo, carlos, morientes and raul would good though...oh, plus 50 mill :D

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    as u said zlatan, if the price is something near 40 M then we should consider the offer, otherwise NO....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)