Sacchi wants Zambrotta @ Real (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Yes, but in clear violation of the president's policy on transfers, he's neither a young prospect nor is he a star that will sell shirts. Something's very wrong here.
He's a big, strong, hard-tackling midfielder - exactly what they need.

What the hell's going on?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Damnit Everton. I hope they lose their remaining matches and free-fall all the way down to the First Division. Damn team cannot keep any players. Worthless club has a chance of finishing in the top three and this is what they do? Stupid.

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #85
    well, since Sacchi joined Real Madrid, he will get players they need and not the hype-players. Gravesen is great and will add POWER to Real Madrid. **** Beckham and use Gravesen instead...

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I guess beckham will play on the side and Gravesen will play as a defensive role, he will be a great plus for the team and a big obstacle for us

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Raul Ronaldo
    Solari Zidane Gravesen Figo
    Carlos Pavon Helguera Arbeloa
    Casillas

I wasn't scared of em before, but this look ten times better than with Becks. :wth:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I have a lot of respect for Gravesen. He's been one of my favorite EPL players this season.

That said, Real can have the Merde (vs. Midas) touch sometimes when it comes to bringing in EPL players... let's hope for our sake this is one of them.

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #89
    Owen Ronaldo
    Zidane Gravesen Beckham Figo
    Carlos Samuel Helguera Salgado
    Casillas

Good lineup and I fear them much more now...

Jul 12, 2002
    Is it me, or this a bizarre move? Since when does Madrid buy players of Graveson's stature? And why are they continuing to buy players from England, haven't they learned their lesson from McMannaman, Beckham, Owen, and Woodgate?

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #94
    haha they never learn, but Gravesen isnt English so it is a great move! He is pure POWER and creativity and fighter...

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    haha they never learn, but Gravesen isnt English so it is a great move! He is pure POWER and creativity and fighter...
    He's not English, but he became a good player in England. It has a lot less to do with what nationality you are than it does with what league you got big in...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Gravesen is an excellent player.I rate him extremely highly and have actively followed him for a year now.He'd fit into almost any team,much less one like real Madrid which needs someone exactly like him to plug a few wholes.His long passing is excellent,has a superb workrate and tackles hard.

Never thought I'd say this but Real made a smart move.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    he'll suck there...he dont know spanish...took stupid beckham 2 years and a half to learn spanish...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)