[SA] Monza 1-0 Posers FC [September 18th, 2022] (17 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Probably the first time I’ve felt like I’m not bothered about a Juve loss. There will be no upturn in the short-term until the cancer is removed.
Kinda feel the same.. enough is enough, i dont even know how to defend this team anymore..its comical, I just laugh at our performance of the team and the management..
F this shiit

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So Torino 2 Monza 1, Nap 4 Monza 0, Udin 2 Monza 1, Roma 3 Monza 0, Atalanta 2 Monza 0, Monza 1 Lecce 1.

This is what we lost to. So unacceptable.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I hope that now everybody are clearly aware !Admistrators/moderators especially! This team is lost in space.If I start to explain why ,will take an year.Look at McKeniie!Idiot !Not that the others are better.Fucking Monza!!!!!!Had 1 point till now and beat Juve.If this is not enough to fire this scum I don't know what is it.Just fuck get rid of him. Alegri,just fuck off!"Greetings" to administrators who are a fierce defenders of this turd!Just "administrate" TUZ ......so "brilliantly" like, up to now.:mad:

Last edited:

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Get ready for the we have sooo many injuries and playing with 10 men excuse.. blame certain players blame whatever but the fact is not a single monza player could replace anyone in our squad on the pitch . Giving last season as a new start is fair enough but there's no excuses anymore any other top club would of fired allegri before now . Just look at tuchel as a perfect example.. we play poor then next game the fans expect a response but it never comes . This aint new either we were poor in his last season before he left I dont know why we gave him the job again

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Probably the first time I’ve felt like I’m not bothered about a Juve loss. There will be no upturn in the short-term until the cancer is removed.

I was relieved and smiling after final whistle. My brothers looked at me like I am a mad man.

He should really be fired this very second. When he is making me as a Juve fan relieved that we lost...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't care what anyone says but Dybala is better than Di Maria. This guy is useless, we signed the Man Utd version.
oh no. now post ironic will have to come remind you how soyboy dybala is reason juve failed for last 5 years.

he will then chase you to every thread to remind u of this

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)