[SA] Juventus 3-3 Atalanta [January 22nd, 2023] 2:45 PM EaSTern (+6ish) (1 Viewer)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Good game. Although it's very frustrating that we drew because of a Tek error and a 5-minute defensive collapse at the beginning of the second half.

Not much else to say. We'll play for our pride for the rest of the season.
Well if they dock us another 15 for the fake wage agreements we play for survival…

I expect atleast another 15 points for the wages… every point counts now. After that we won’t be in Europe for the next 3 years cause of uefa ban. Should start from nextgen

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We aren't going to get in the CL positions with this 15 point penalty. What are we off third and 4th place right now? 14 points? Our only chance is winning the EL which won't happen

Boksic

May 11, 2005
When was the last time a free-kick routine has worked for us? Genuinely can't remember any in all my time supporting Juve and we've had some terrible attempts in that time.

We aren't going to get in the CL positions with this 15 point penalty. What are we off third and 4th place right now? 14 points? Our only chance is winning the EL which won't happen
If the 15pt penalty remains we aren't getting in Europe. I wouldn't rule out winning the EL. It really isn't that strong a competition (Rangers were unbelievably close to winning it last season) and Arsenal/Barca will be focussing on winning their leagues. Our best chance of the top 4 and maybe this penalty will galvanise us.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
When was the last time a free-kick routine has worked for us? Genuinely can't remember any in all my time supporting Juve and we've had some terrible attempts in that time.

If the 15pt penalty remains we aren't getting in Europe. I wouldn't rule out winning the EL. It really isn't that strong a competition (Rangers were unbelievably close to winning it last season) and Arsenal/Barca will be focussing on winning their leagues. Our best chance of the top 4 and maybe this penalty will galvanise us.
The way kangaroo court system works in Italy it might be -35 points deduction which means relegation zone and then uefa is doing its own investigation so possible ban in uefa competitions.

Jun 16, 2020
Depending on the Coppa Italia winner, I think that the Conference League spot start from 6th or 7th, the other spots EL and CL the top 4. Compared to 7th place Fiorentina last year, we need 40 from the possible 57 points. We’ll get European football somehow but CL seems way to far, we ended 4th with 70 points last year.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Brazil is known for producing the best attacking talent in history. What do we do? Play a 3 men Brazilian defense. No wonder we conceded 8 in the last two serie A matches.
On the wings, an American and a Serb. In attack a Polish dude. Same shit between the posts.
Go ahead, buy an Indian and a Chinese dude for the midfield and complete this caricature of a team.

Di Maria is back and excellent. Chiesa is slowly coming back. Now Vlahovic and Pogba. They will be back when we don't need them at all. Makes no difference if we finish 8th or 15th. Even the EL places are meh.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Brazil is known for producing the best attacking talent in history. What do we do? Play a 3 men Brazilian defense. No wonder we conceded 8 in the last two serie A matches.
On the wings, an American and a Serb. In attack a Polish dude. Same shit between the posts.
Go ahead, buy an Indian and a Chinese dude for the midfield and complete this caricature of a team.

Di Maria is back and excellent. Chiesa is slowly coming back. Now Vlahovic and Pogba. They will be back when we don't need them at all. Makes no difference if we finish 8th or 15th. Even the EL places are meh.
Keep the place in league, win EL and hope there is no UEFA ban.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Does not matter where we end up cuz it will be decided off the field. They will make an example of us as always...slap others on the wrist l, but bend us over and fuck us with a 20 inch thick dildo

Wouldn't be surprised id we end up in serie B at the end of all this.

Passed at the result...easy goals given away which should not happen.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Individual mistakes cost us
yes, and bad attitude at the beginning of both halves

on one hand, it was a frustrating game because we conceded 3 completely unnecessary and avoidable goals. on the other hand, the reaction and the character was much better than i expected

barring injuries and business as usual rotation, fagioli can't be benched

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
yes, and bad attitude at the beginning of both halves

on one hand, it was a frustrating game because we conceded 3 completely unnecessary and avoidable goals. on the other hand, the reaction and the character was much better than i expected

barring injuries and business as usual rotation, fagioli can't be benched
Agreed. We fell asleep for ~10 mins at the start of both halves and that cost us 3 points. We were the better team imo and it’s a shame that our lolzillian trio at the back had another horrendous day at the office.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)