[SA] Juventus 3-0 Lazio [November 13th, 2022] 2:45 PM EaSTern/+5 (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mleko

May 5, 2019
Ok, Juventus experience new born. We must hope that it don't will end after World Cup break. In January Pogba is back and I think that another injuries players too. So I'll wait for new year. And we can see that Chiesa isn't scared after injuries. He want play.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Didn't expect anything else honestly. Sarri-Allegri is such a mismatch it's funny. Image sacking the latter for the former, to improve you. :ratcafe:

Fantastic closing to the first part of the season. Team spirit, character are coming back slowly.

Locatelli is a doctor. 'Not a regista, not better than Bentancur, bla bla bla. DOCTOR.

I dream of having him, Fagioli and Miretti together as the starting midfield. Please stay healthy all 3 and develop properly. Fagioli phenomenal once again, that's how you take your chances.

Gatti was great also, more or less everyone except Cuadrado, but at least he's solid defensively.

Moise :sheik:

I don't think this break is coming at a bad time at all. We've done great recently but they've given everything to get here. Cuadrad, Loca and Kostić especially. We need the break to recover players and buy some fullbacks. Bremer-Danilo are the CBs going forward, now get two fullbacks in January so we can switch between 3 and 4 atb when needed.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Good performance and a good result. Just what we needed. Now let’s fully recover Chiesa, Di Maria, Pogba and Vlahovic, make a new signing at CB and Wing Back and let’s have a good second half of the season. Hopefully Napoli fall off a bit

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Absolute midfield master class by Locatelli and Rabiot

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't expect anything else honestly. Sarri-Allegri is such a mismatch it's funny. Image sacking the latter for the former, to improve you. :ratcafe:

Fantastic closing to the first part of the season. Team spirit, character are coming back slowly.

Locatelli is a doctor. 'Not a regista, not better than Bentancur, bla bla bla. DOCTOR.

I dream of having him, Fagioli and Miretti together as the starting midfield. Please stay healthy all 3 and develop properly. Fagioli phenomenal once again, that's how you take your chances.

Gatti was great also, more or less everyone except Cuadrado, but at least he's solid defensively.

I don't think this break is coming at a bad time at all. We've done great recently but they've given everything to get here. Cuadrad, Loca and Kostić especially. We need the break to recover players and buy some fullbacks. Bremer-Danilo are the CBs going forward, now get two fullbacks in January so we can switch between 3 and 4 atb when needed.
I thought it was a typical Gatti display, a bit error prone at the start and grew into the match, still better than bumucci.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
A 3-5-2 is so demanding on the wide players and we have no replacements for Kostic and Cuadrado as you say, they’ve both been run into the ground and we are desperate for cover/alternatives out there. At least one wing back, preferably RWB is essential.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
There are many things that are certain in life…

The sun will always come up
Death will come to all of us
Allegri will win against Sarri

Sarriball :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Man Sarri is so shit is not even detable.

More surprising is how agnelli, and specially nedved, permitted this idiot to coach Juve

Aug 2, 2005

I cant believe Sarri was the first choice to replace Allegri

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Quite surprised by the recent run of form on display tbh, my expectations were so low that i would have never expected this group of players together with this coach to win 6 in a row at any point, nevermind stringing them against the likes of Inter or Lazio with clean sheets too, last month i was almost certain we won’t even get a top 4 place so i genuinely don’t want to set myself up for another major disappointment this season but frankly our competitors aren’t all that great either to begin with and at this moment we sure seem like a team capable to get back in the race for the Scudetto, odds are rather still low and not on our side but i really think that if we can keep up this same determination and form also after the wc break without as many injuries to key players we will sure be well positioned to put up a serious fight untill the very end.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Quite surprised by the recent run of form on display tbh, my expectations were so low that i would have never expected this group of players together with this coach to win 6 in a row at any point, nevermind stringing them against the likes of Inter or Lazio with clean sheets too, last month i was almost certain we won’t even get a top 4 place so i genuinely don’t want to set myself up for another major disappointment this season but frankly our competitors aren’t all that great either to begin with and at this moment we sure seem like a team capable to get back in the race for the Scudetto, odds are rather still low and not on our side but i really think that if we can keep up this same determination and form also after the wc break without as many injuries to key players we will sure be well positioned to put up a serious fight untill the very end.
Our real test will be Napoli. The only team worth mentioning in this league. The rest of Serie A is pretty shitty. It’s why no matter how bad our situation can get there’s always a good chance of coming back on top. Lucky for us.

CL is a different story though as we’ve seen.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So from all games I missed this one.
I saw we created a lot and didnt give much. Sounds like a great improvement.
With Chiesa D.M Vlahovic and Pogba we might put out a fight with Napoli although they are clearly stronger and have that huge points advantage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)