Russian Thread (11 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
:tup:

state owned channels were reporting the numbers to be 8k but the people who turned out were much much bigger. secondly today while i was riding the circle line there was this old citizen who was asking people to come to the march if they care about their future and that of their children, in general people were quite and didn't give any reactions whether positive or negative but then an old woman accompanied by her friend told him young man shut up and get off!! needless to say she got ignored but the gesture was not kind at all. then in every metro station i the metro passed it was literally loaded with police ( usually there are two on any given day, but today they were out in numbers), truth be said in the metro station i get off at when returning home there were two teenagers with signs telling people to get to city center ( kitay gorod) and the police was standing next to them with no interference.

i imagined my friends from class would show any sort of interest in these events but turns out they don't see any thing coming out of it, so they opted to sit at home, they were surprised that i was interested in this and was asking why they didn't go. :D i was very near the march whilst they were gathering up in kitay gorod ( city center and start point of the march)

OP
Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3,464
    The Nemtsov's assassination is pretty crazy - first of all today they gave us this video
    The assassin has been hiding under the bridge, he was informed that Boris is moving towards him, he went up the stairs, passed Nemtsov and his gf, turned around and shoot him 7 times - 4 bullets went in, 3 bullets went off, obviously it was super pro and he missed his shots for a reason because other 4 bullets went into the head, heart, lung and stomach or near, also he left that girl alive but she saw him, which professional killer leaves witness alive ?! the question is simple - they wanted us to believe that it wasn't professional, some radical anti-ukraine guy or something, also check this terrific timing - there are were no snow in moscow, what this snow cleaner was doing there?! and this car hides from us the moment when shots were taken, what kind of devil's coincidence it is?! also this is the pic from the place where Boris has been killed - ofc still no videos, they will tell us that cameras were broken or something.....And the western media should calm down - its wasn't putin, his powerful friends, his powerful loyals, his powerful lovers - maybe

Attachments

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    As if Putin's powerful friends loyals and lovers don't need to ask him for permission when they want to take a piss. They hang on his tit, he goes down -> they go down. They do something "inconvenient" -> they fall from grace and disappear.

Ofc it wasnt fucking Putin, no "western media" says that but you can be sure that Putin at the very least knew about it.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3,470
    Even if they were really on maintenance, it does mean that the organizer knew that they will be on the maintenance and also it does mean that he have a very good contacts with FSO (Federal Security Service) because all these cameras are belong to them

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3,472
    Okay, the IT authorities are retreated - now they say that all cameras were working, they gave all the videos to cops, but they don't show the videos to us lol.....also, the official 1st version - it were radicals and like I've said they claim it was not professional shooter blablabla, but here is the fun fact - killer has been using different bullets that were created in 1986 or 1992, not professional they says....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Rus, what does it take internally to take Putin down? I've never spoken to Russians about this, are the majorities pro Putin? If not, are they scared? Or he's too powerful and his hands are almost everywhere? Is it a modern dictatorship? Or Mafia legislation organized perfectly by Putin men?

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
    When Yeltsin was full of outrage
    And the country was poor, but the MEDIA are free to say what they want.
    When Putin appeared the order came and the people have become richer but the live MEDIA are completely under control.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3,479
    Rus, what does it take internally to take Putin down? I've never spoken to Russians about this, are the majorities pro Putin? If not, are they scared? Or he's too powerful and his hands are almost everywhere? Is it a modern dictatorship? Or Mafia legislation organized perfectly by Putin men?
    It's a sprut or better knows as "La piovra" (octopus), they control everything, they brainwash everyone through the tv, newspapers, radio, government have control above everything, their monopolies are ruining our economy, every signle friend of putin is billionaire, on the other hand every single richman russian can't go against government, instantly he will be placed in jail for "tax evasion", "organization of murders" etc. etc. Look on Khodorkovsky and Lebedev cases, it's total falsification yet they've spent 10 years in prison and lost their business and still own a lot of money to government :sergio: Putin is lying to his own nation about our forces on Donbass, he is supreme commander but he abandons his own troops, the Hague tribunal is waiting for him for this, fuck him, he had an opportunity to turn russian fed into paradise land with 150$ per barrel of the oil, instead he has created autocratic regime with huge corruption and with lack of rule of law, fucking retarded cocksucker

Russians are fail to understand that our level of life has increased badly only because of the prices on the oil and nature gas, they are too stupid, they believe to tv, it's orwell's 1984 all around here, also people are in love with minor corruption - when you can pay money to have better medical care, when you can pay money to cop and he will let you ride, when you can pay money to judge and he will win you the case etc. fuck'em all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)