Russian Thread (9 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Look up what fascism means.

look up what nazi germany was doing before the war

look up what the svoboda's agenda is regarding the rights between ukraine (the domestic nationality), and russian(the foreign) people.

Then come back and post some pictures and wikipedia's that dont make sense, but at least you tried

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Juventino[RUS]
Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3,322
    Look up what fascism means.

look up what nazi germany was doing before the war

look up what the svoboda's agenda is regarding the rights between ukraine (the domestic nationality), and russian(the foreign) people.

Then come back and post some pictures and wikipedia's that dont make sense, but at least you tried
    russians are not foreign people in the ukraine, there is no law about it, you can check all the laws under Poroshenko's presidency lol, where did you get this shit? only russian propaganda channels are saying it :lol:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    Skeptical is not just believing what western media is telling you.

Usa and EU helped a fascist coup by the svoboda to bring down a democratically chosen president. Putin protected russia's strategical interests by getting the crime back. What happens now is pro russian rebels revolting against a fascist goverment that has different basic rights for ukraine and russian orgin people. And they are getting backed by putin yes, but he didnt force them to do this.

Meanwhile, whilst the EU and US supported fascism, and the EU like a good puppydog is doing economical boycots to Russia that suit america's economy, there is the situation in ghaza. A situation where no european leader will say to much wrong about Israel, cause we can never forget what happened 70+ years ago. Holocausts and fascism can never return ! O wait..
    @Zacheryah
    You really think he is defending Russian people who lives in Ukraine? Don't you think he is only interested in invading Crimea? That land is full of black gold and is a good place to have as a part of your country in general. Rethink this.

[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION]

You being in a minority or more people have the same opinion but are quiet and afraid of him?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    @Zacheryah
    You really think he is defending Russian people who lives in Ukraine? Don't you think he is only interested in invading Crimea? That land is full of black gold and is a good place to have as a part of your country in general. Rethink this.

[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION]

You being in a minority or more people have the same opinion but are quiet and afraid of him?
    Crimea was given to ukraine during the soviet period. Its a strategically important piece of land, cause of the naval base it has, and the passway to the middle seas it offers.
    Wich probably was what the US had in mind when they were helping a anti russian fascist party make their coup, helped by europe who was telling lies about possibilities to join the eu (and its riches) whilst in reality they have no interest for their poverty.

When the coup succeeded, Putin needed to act or risk losing his navel base. At the same time, the grand majority of russian people opposed the new goverment there.
    So Russia did the smart thing by rolling in the panzers to "stabilise", and get the referendum going, wich the majority of russians signed pro attaching.

See here is the deal. Regardless of what Putin did, its a region that made a referendum, and the us and eu offcourse didnt accept it, cause they just wanted russia to lose Crimae.
    But, the same US and EU, DID approve when people in Kosovo made that very same type of referendum.
    Scotland is making the same type of referendum in september, and if they gain independance, it will also be recognised.

So whilst Putin needed the Crimea back for strategic reasons, the russian populations did take a referendum and followed the result, wich was called illegal by EU and US, whilst they have allowed it from others in the past and near future.

Take note, that other autonome regions also consider(ed) taking a referendum after the crimea to rejoin russia.

What is happening now in the rest of Ukraine, is pro russian rebels going against the fascist new reign. Putin supports them cause its in his best interest, and helping Russian people across the border will give him plenty of popularity and support in Russia.

Whats the difference with US bombinb ISIS artillery to protect americans ? Same principle really

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    Okey, i got your point. Everything would be kind of normal if there were not any victims. A lot of victims actually.

Why the USA and EU should react in a different way if they keep doing that? More and more of innocent people dying out there every single day and obviously it's all on Putin, but as we can see he does not care and fighting (Thanks God, still politically) with the whole World just to get his plans done.

Besides everything else, they are becoming really agressive. For example, today, that guy Vladimir Zhirinovsky told on his local TV that the Baltic countries plus Poland will be destroyed if they we not gonna do this like Russia want. That was a hell of a statement said by him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Crimea was given to ukraine during the soviet period. Its a strategically important piece of land, cause of the naval base it has, and the passway to the middle seas it offers.
    Wich probably was what the US had in mind when they were helping a anti russian fascist party make their coup, helped by europe who was telling lies about possibilities to join the eu (and its riches) whilst in reality they have no interest for their poverty.

When the coup succeeded, Putin needed to act or risk losing his navel base. At the same time, the grand majority of russian people opposed the new goverment there.
    So Russia did the smart thing by rolling in the panzers to "stabilise", and get the referendum going, wich the majority of russians signed pro attaching.

See here is the deal. Regardless of what Putin did, its a region that made a referendum, and the us and eu offcourse didnt accept it, cause they just wanted russia to lose Crimae.
    But, the same US and EU, DID approve when people in Kosovo made that very same type of referendum.
    Scotland is making the same type of referendum in september, and if they gain independance, it will also be recognised.

So whilst Putin needed the Crimea back for strategic reasons, the russian populations did take a referendum and followed the result, wich was called illegal by EU and US, whilst they have allowed it from others in the past and near future.

Take note, that other autonome regions also consider(ed) taking a referendum after the crimea to rejoin russia.

What is happening now in the rest of Ukraine, is pro russian rebels going against the fascist new reign. Putin supports them cause its in his best interest, and helping Russian people across the border will give him plenty of popularity and support in Russia.

Whats the difference with US bombinb ISIS artillery to protect americans ? Same principle really
    :tup: thats the key point. Crimea hold such importance in a strategic way they had to react and retake it.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Okey, i got your point. Everything would be kind of normal if there were not any victims. A lot of victims actually.

Why the USA and EU should react in a different way if they keep doing that? More and more of innocent people dying out there every single day and obviously it's all on Putin, but as we can see he does not care and fighting (Thanks God, still politically) with the whole World just to get his plans done.

Besides everything else, they are becoming really agressive. For example, today, that guy Vladimir Zhirinovsky told on his local TV that the Baltic countries plus Poland will be destroyed if they we not gonna do this like Russia want. That was a hell of a statement said by him.
    Zirinovsky is a nutcase and his whole purpose of being is just to talk that kind of stuff. Anyone who takes him seriously should consider a visit to the nearest doctor.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

"its all Putin's fault" is what western media want you to think. Try to be objective. And sceptical for both partys

Ukraine had a democratically chosen president. They had ties to Russia and are basically eating out of their hand cause of the oil import. However Ukraine also had Chrimea wich is important for Russia. And that was all going fine. Ukraine never paid its bills for the gas on time, but each time a consensus was found.
    Europe has no intention on adding poor Ukraine. But Russia losing its Navel base, that is excellent for America. So they support a fascist coup wich had a horrible agenda.
    Russia intervened and took their strategical interest back, with barely a casualty, and added Crimea back with the referendum. So far, i'm only seeing Russia reacting to America's bullshit agenda.

Afterwards however, pro russian rebels took on the fight, and Putin is backing them. Are they really that wrong ? THEIR democratically president got removed with a fascist coup that has a horrible agenda against russian people. Are they that wrong ?

Meanwhile, Putin is supporting these rebels. Yeah, he hold responsibility for that.

But how about Israel ? Where Obama is backing the massacre that Israel is doing in Ghaza ? How is that any better ?
    If Putin should use his influence to call these rebels back, then why shouldnt Obama use his influence to tell Israel to stop murdering innocents and children ?

And please, Zhirinovcsky is just some extreme right winger who's intimidating on purpose. Dont take that guy serious.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3,331

Don't listen to Zach, he is crazy putinophile, the child of propaganda

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    @Zacheryah

Don't get me wrong but it is really awkard to read and believe in your version when a russian guy just comes here and says how wrong you are.

I mean, the point is that he lives in Russia and i quess he knows better what's going over there, doesn't he? Once again, do not get me wrong here as i do not have any doubts in your policy knowledge. :tup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    @Zacheryah

Don't get me wrong but it is really awkard to read and believe in your version when a russian guy just comes here and says how wrong you are.

I mean, the point is that he lives in Russia and i quess he knows better what's going over there, doesn't he? Once again, do not get me wrong here as i do not have any doubts in your policy knowledge. :tup:
    keep in mind that that russian guy is RUS. he thinks Stalin was a good guy

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    @Zacheryah

I understand your doubts completely.

But sadly that guy is RUS. He's the one applauding what Israel is doing in Ghaza currently.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    Skeptical is not just believing what western media is telling you.

Usa and EU helped a fascist coup by the svoboda to bring down a democratically chosen president. Putin protected russia's strategical interests by getting the crime back. What happens now is pro russian rebels revolting against a fascist goverment that has different basic rights for ukraine and russian orgin people. And they are getting backed by putin yes, but he didnt force them to do this.
    Wow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)