Russian Thread (4 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Go for it @Klin or else we can give Voller honourary Maltese citizenship for a day or two :p
@Völler

I now give you the privilege to call yourself as awesome as us. A Malteser.

Now create the thread if you really want to.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
today i had my first taste of Russian bureaucracy :sergio::numnum: :D although from my experience today at the consulate i cant compare it to the Egyptian way of doing shit. what makes it harder to be honest is the simple fact the guy who is responsible for letting you into the consulate it self doesnt speak english!!! or arabic by the way. he spoke to me in russian and although i understood a few words i didnt have the faintest clue what he wanted to say so it was actually fun trying to tell him, ya net gavrioooo paarouskeee ya gavriooooooo paaengliskeeeeee to which all i got was a smile and the magical word smatreee neeeeet robotet, net zavtraaa which is code word to come next week after victory festivals :D

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
today i had my first taste of Russian bureaucracy :sergio::numnum: :D although from my experience today at the consulate i cant compare it to the Egyptian way of doing shit. what makes it harder to be honest is the simple fact the guy who is responsible for letting you into the consulate it self doesnt speak english!!! or arabic by the way. he spoke to me in russian and although i understood a few words i didnt have the faintest clue what he wanted to say so it was actually fun trying to tell him, ya net gavrioooo paarouskeee ya gavriooooooo paaengliskeeeeee to which all i got was a smile and the magical word smatreee neeeeet robotet, net zavtraaa which is code word to come next week after victory festivals :D
:lol:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4156353 said:
it's 9th may, victory day, that's why they doesn't working :p
yup actually they were closed from the 1st of may. the embassy just opened today but there official holiday is from 1st to 12th of may for easter, and off course the victory holiday :)

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
GOD DAMM this best song ever :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

shtoo shtooo drok's :D the guy was a class A suchka!!!!!!!! my girl friend says this is how it is even in russia, goverment employers are suka's :lol: like egyptain government workers.
remember the words EEBBBAT SPARTAK (in St. Petersburg, you'll understand) :lol:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
GOD DAMM this best song ever :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

remember the words EEBBBAT SPARTAK (in St. Petersburg, you'll understand) :lol:
This would not get me pounded to an inch of my life Alex? For some reason I like st. Petersburg but I'm intimidated by the fact the massive number of racists are there :banghead: other wise it's a beautiful city.

OP
Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2,879
    This would not get me pounded to an inch of my life Alex? For some reason I like st. Petersburg but I'm intimidated by the fact the massive number of racists are there :banghead: other wise it's a beautiful city.
    There a lot of racists in the whole Russia, check the Wikipedia with "racism in Russia"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)