Russian Thread (10 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Россия намного лучше страны, чем Австралия! У нас есть много хороших традиций и имеют славную историю.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Россия намного лучше страны, чем Австралия! У нас есть много хороших традиций и имеют славную историю.
водка товарищ?

OP
Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #632
    that's the whole another level of our discussion, педерасты австралийские!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    As young child, my family never stopped moving from house to house in glorious home land. We move house, and I get sick from drinking too much vodka. So while laying in bed a strange creature appeard to me. "You look like Furby." I said to creature. "What is Furby?" He asked me. I reply with "A Capitalist pig toy in America." The creature then kills me for comparing him to American.

Such is life in Russia.
    Woman and man are making sex in carriage near wilderness. Woman hear scratches on carriage door. Woman complain to man about how she hear of escaped capitalist traitor with claw for hand. Man simply stuff sock in woman's mouth, then continue to make sex. After, when man drop woman off, he find hook attached to door. On hook is note. Note reads "you are to be faced with summary judgement and execution for refusing to share warmth and sex with fellow comrade." Selfishness and greed are not to be tolerated. All glory to the Mother Russia!
    A 15 year old comrade gets on computer after school and turns on AIM. He receives message from comrade who had been absent from school. Message reads "please come". Confused, boy sends message back but no reply comes. Boy rides his bike over to his comrade's house. KGB is waiting there, boy is executed on site. Capitalist machinery is forbidden in Soviet Russia.
    Glorious motherland!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)