Russian Thread (7 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Who else is looking forward to Russia-Italy. Wonder what will be said about the scandal by the Russian commentator(s).

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3695195 said:
whoever made that is a faggot or just had their first night of drinking. seriously that is some gay shit. mostly the part on the left though.

---------- Post added 01.06.2012 at 23:46 ----------

:lol:

---------- Post added 01.06.2012 at 23:48 ----------

How can you stomach vodka? Tastes so bad...
When you drink the proper good stuff it barely tastes of anything. Smirnoff red label is not vodka, it's shit. It should be illegal. It makes you fucking sick as fuck and gives you the worst hangovers.

---------- Post added 01.06.2012 at 23:48 ----------

Juventino[RUS];3695289 said:
the main problem that you can't troll me
or so you think

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Fucking hilarious stuff

http://chanarchive.org/4chan/x/8258/soviet-creepypasta

"Unpopular state worker becomes butt of many joke. Day after unfortunate tractor accident, comrades from her village place severed arm in unpopular state worker's bed, and wait for morning to laugh. Morning comes and they enter room to find her eating arm. Horror results, because arm is enough to feed three comrades, and she will not share!"

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:lol: these stories are gold.

This is hilarious, almost Dolan like

You are home to watch Pravda on televisir about degenerate murderer who is on the loose. You look out the window door to beet field, and you notice Man standing in the snow. He look like foto on televisir and he smile at you. You gulp vodka, picking up fone to your right and dialing Local Militia Precinct Commissar. Back out the glass you look, pressing fone to ear. Notice he now closer to you. You drop vodka in shock.
No footprints in snow. It was reflection. You dullard!
Your apartment is bulldozed down to make way for glorious tractor factory.
:lol: so random

---------- Post added 02.06.2012 at 02:45 ----------

Omg :rofl:

One night, I was in bed, beating my wife, when phone ring. I beat phone, then pick it up. I hear voice. Voice says "What you do with my daughter?!" I turn to wife and demand to know why her father interrupt me beating her. But she say, my father, he is dead! Then, KGB break into house and arrest me for illegal possession of phone. Such is life in Moscow.

OP
Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #592
    i don't get it but russian national team get it i guess:

Russia 3-0 Italy

Italian team was ANALyzed by RUS team

---------- Post added 02.06.2012 at 03:29 ----------

haha exactly haha exactly, homeless mozerphucker

What do you call a person who professionally generates maps of the world?
    A cartographer.

What do you call an academician who studies the global distribution of resources or cultural characteristics?
    A geographer.

What do you call a person who is ignorant of global geography?
    An American.

:lol: :lol:

What's the difference between Americans and the engines of the jets on which they travel abroad?

After they land, the engines of the jets quit whining.

:lol2: :lol2:

A French in Paris ask one tourist:
    - Do you want to hear one funny story about stupid Americans?
    - Hey, guy, I'M AMERICAN!
    - No problems, I can tell this story twice, if you don't understand at first.

btw, there are will be more than 30k views of this thread today, another day, another achievement :lol:

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    he's just mad there's no walmarts in Russia. He has to go to the baazar if he wants to buy anything. merchants just lay all their shit in the ground and you dig through it

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #595
    he's just mad there's no walmarts in Russia. He has to go to the baazar if he wants to buy anything. merchants just lay all their shit in the ground and you dig through it
    no wallmarts?

http://www.vegas-city.ru/
    the biggest shopping center in europe
    enjoy noob

---------- Post added 02.06.2012 at 06:20 ----------

I thought you supported Italy over the
    Russian NT?

Glory hunter!\
    Yes, italy, but what does it change? italian team was destroyed by bunch of millionaires from russia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)