Russian Thread (13 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3661736 said:
racist

oh i see that you had a good teacher like suarez :tup: what about liverpool? when they are going to play in CL? next millenium? :lol:
"Chernobyl monkey" has nothing to do with race.:lol:

Liverpool are my team, I don't care if they ever play in a CL again. Glory hunting isn't why I watch footie.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Juventino[RUS]
Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #64
    "Chernobyl monkey" has nothing to do with race.:lol:

Liverpool are my team, I don't care if they ever play in a CL again. Glory hunting isn't why I watch footie.
    To call a man with "monkey" it's a racism, face it, moron.
    Glory hunting? What's the deal between glory hunting and participation in CL? Oh, i've forgotten that you are imbecile and it's very hard to understand some things for you.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Juventino[RUS];3661752 said:
    To call a man with "monkey" it's a racism, face it, moron.
    Glory hunting? What's the deal between glory hunting and participation in CL? Oh, i've forgotten that you are imbecile and it's very hard to understand some things for you.
    The last statement proves one thing: You're the dumbest mother fucker on the forum.

Chernobyl Monkey is just to piss you off. You're not black.:lol:

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #67
    The last statement proves one thing: You're the dumbest mother fucker on the forum.

Chernobyl Monkey is just to piss you off. You're not black.:lol:
    What the deal with color? So it's ok to call whiteman with monkey word in USA? :sergio: At first, as caucasian, i'm "black" in russia for skinheads and other nazi, they are calling us monkeys, black assess etc., at second, don't open ur mouth if you can't explain how CL football connects with gloryhunting (im not talkn' about winning CL, only participation, because liverpool will win CL in the next millenium only, champions league of space football)

Can you show me ur photo? I hope you are lookin' better than this guys from you super club from liverpool:

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    :rolleyes: My point was, I like my team regardless of whether they win. I wasn't calling you a glory hunter, but since you got so upset there must be some truth to it. So perhaps you should be shutting your mouth, eh comrade?;)

Come on, you know you'd be a Milan fan if Juventus weren't any good when you started watching Calcio.:lol:

About race. I'm not trying to call you a racial name. If I were I'd just be blatant about it considering the level of intellect I'm dealing with. I find being lectured my some guy who was minutes ago trying to insult people by calling them immigrants laughable. If you wish to continue this dialogue you must step up your thinking.

Thanks for posting pictures of my favorite players. You're a real pal. :D

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #69
    :rolleyes: My point was, I like my team regardless of whether they win. I wasn't calling you a glory hunter, but since you got so upset there must be some truth to it. So perhaps you should be shutting your mouth, eh comrade?;)

Come on, you know you'd be a Milan fan if Juventus weren't any good when you started watching Calcio.:lol:

About race. I'm not trying to call you a racial name. If I were I'd just be blatant about it considering the level of intellect I'm dealing with. I find being lectured my some guy who was minutes ago trying to insult people by calling them immigrants laughable. If you wish to continue this dialogue you must step up your thinking.

Thanks for posting pictures of my favorite players. You're a real pal. :D
    cool story, that's the difference between russia and other world - we are never step back, russian spirit is something special

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Juventino[RUS];3661773 said:
    cool story, that's the difference between russia and other world - we are never step back, russian spirit is something special
    It's probably between 5 and 10 on the scale of national spirits. :agree:

---------- Post added 09.05.2012 at 22:20 ----------

rus is such a fucking dinosaur :lol:
    He's got a real pretty mouth.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3661773 said:
    shouldn't you be signing friendship acts with the germans?

---------- Post added 10.05.2012 at 02:22 ----------

He's got a real pretty mouth.
    have you watched A Serbian Film? his mouth would be suited for one of the scenes.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005

have you watched A Serbian Film? his mouth would be suited for one of the scenes.
    No, but I understand where you're going.:D

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #77

We had friendship act with Hitler, but he act like a bitch, like a rat, attack us when we were not expecting it, we had no tanks, no guns, nothing, german army were near Moscow, just about 50-70 KM , but Hitler was idiot and his generals too, they didn't realize that if they will conquer Moscow, it's only cherry on the cake, the whole country is stayin' behind Ural mountains, behind Caucasusian mountains, far East etc. And it's IMPOSSIBLE to conquer Syberia, zero chances

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    No, but I understand where you're going.:D
    :D

if you want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes, i suggest you watch it. i sure as fuck ain't going deeper down that hole :p

anyways, i found something i think we should all like http://www.facebook.com/pages/Russia-sucks/109476965750754

---------- Post added 10.05.2012 at 02:30 ----------

Juventino[RUS];3661791 said:
    We had friendship act with Hitler, but he act like a bitch, like a rat, attack us when we were not expecting it, we had no tanks, no guns, nothing, german army were near Moscow, just about 50-70 KM , but Hitler was idiot and his generals too, they didn't realize that if they will conquer Moscow, it's only cherry on the cake, the whole country is stayin' behind Ural mountains, behind Caucasusian mountains, far East etc. And it's IMPOSSIBLE to conquer Syberia, zero chances
    gee thanks for the history lesson. i've probably read more russian written history than you can imagine, now go be retarded somewhere else.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #79

we saw already that you have a really big mouth for a really big sex pistol

---------- Post added 10.05.2012 at 04:32 ----------

:D

if you want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes, i suggest you watch it. i sure as fuck ain't going deeper down that hole :p

anyways, i found something i think we should all like http://www.facebook.com/pages/Russia-sucks/109476965750754

---------- Post added 10.05.2012 at 02:30 ----------

gee thanks for the history lesson. i've probably read more russian written history than you can imagine, now go be retarded somewhere else.

You are nothing but moron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)