Russian Thread (25 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Madvillain just keeps on piling up the haters section. First RUS and now Quetzalcoatl. Will the two of them gang up in order to take Madvillain down using each other's help? Stay tuned...

---------- Post added 04.07.2012 at 01:04 ----------

RUS thinks internet forums have doors :dielaugh:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Juventino[RUS];3742524 said:
You should show him the door
I'll show him these nuts.

Madvillain just keeps on piling up the haters section. First RUS and now Quetzalcoatl. Will the two of them gang up in order to take Madvillain down using each other's help? Stay tuned...

Nah, RUS is doing good enough on his own. He had ID begging the mods to make him stop :howler:

OP
Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,444

---------- Post added 04.07.2012 at 01:04 ----------

RUS thinks internet forums have doors :dielaugh:

:shifty:
    I was talkin' about this door :lol:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Don't be a pancy now, you.

---------- Post added 04.07.2012 at 07:23 ----------

Juventino[RUS];3742542 said:

:tuttosport: :tuttosport:
    Penislvanian chicks wow
    Is it true that Sochi women all look like transvestites and have hairy armpits? I can't remember who PM'd be so the other day.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Juventino[RUS];3742551 said:
    And what about you and transvestites? you had some fun with them i guess? or u was ANAL'yzed by them and you didn't like it? i see that you become more dumber since i was on my vacation
    I don't know if you realize it or not, but I'm actually on your side here. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt since we're both coming from vacations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)