Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Soviet Russia greatest country in the world
All other countries run by little girls
Soviet Russia number one exporter of natural gas
All other countries have inferior natural gas

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Well, I'm 21 and most people I know are still naive about those things and still moved by obsolete concepts such as nationalism.
I'm 20, soon to be 21, and most people of my generation I know in Quebec city don't want to; there's still a good portion of older people that prefer the opposite though.

I don't know for sure, but I think nationalism in Montreal might be caused by the growing importance of English speaking people (as a native langue) and the fact they feel threatened.

Jul 1, 2010
I'm 20, soon to be 21, and most people of my generation I know in Quebec city don't want to; there's still a good portion of older people that prefer the opposite though.

I don't know for sure, but I think nationalism in Montreal might be caused by the growing importance of English speaking people (as a native langue) and the fact they feel threaten.
Agreed.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Soviet Russia greatest country in the world
All other countries run by little girls
Soviet Russia number one exporter of natural gas
All other countries have inferior natural gas
We Are RUssia not Soviet :sergio:
пиздец ленин икает

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

I don't know for sure, but I think nationalism in Montreal might be caused by the growing importance of English speaking people (as a native langue) and the fact they feel threatened.
I haven't been to MTL for over 4 years now, last time I went it was full-out french. Now I hear that English is becoming a major language over there, movies used to be played in french when I was a kid in MTL, now I have friends telling me shit is in English, movies, fast food restaurants etc. I guess things change fast.

Canadian brotherhood that's what's up :stuckup:

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3741977 said:
а за че Фак Мельбурн тя че в Кенгурулэнд не пустили или бан?

OP
Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,413
    а за че Фак Мельбурн тя че в Кенгурулэнд не пустили или бан?
    Ну админ ,который банит меня вечно , из абердина, а другое уебище из мельбурна, из за кого забавили

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
    I haven't been to MTL for over 4 years now, last time I went it was full-out french. Now I hear that English is becoming a major language over there, movies used to be played in french when I was a kid in MTL, now I have friends telling me shit is in English, movies, fast food restaurants etc. I guess things change fast.

Canadian brotherhood that's what's up :stuckup:
    :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)