Russian Thread (29 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
gents, why has this thread turned into a junior high insult each others country competition. where as its fun and some comments are funny its getting a bit boring. i actually like this thread bec you get to learn about a new country the same with the aussie thread so lets keep it at that, instead of mocking each others culture and food. if you notice every country has its flaws, weird food, weird cultural thingy, and it has its advantage. god you two love trolling each other :D you remind me of two guys who were in my class in high school at times it felt like watching tom and jerry live :D

OP
Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #776
    gents, why has this thread turned into a junior high insult each others country competition. where as its fun and some comments are funny its getting a bit boring. i actually like this thread bec you get to learn about a new country the same with the aussie thread so lets keep it at that, instead of mocking each others culture and food. if you notice every country has its flaws, weird food, weird cultural thingy, and it has its advantage. god you two love trolling each other :D you remind me of two guys who were in my class in high school at times it felt like watching tom and jerry live :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3697488 said:
    you are annoying now.
    no halp pls!

im dont troll :depressed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)