Russian Thread (5 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hey, my bro was in Moscow undergoing Systema training and asked me what to bring back. I told him to see if he could find a jersey of one of the clubs -- like CSKA, Spartak, Loko. Apparently he asked some guy who turned out to be a massive Loko fan, so he sent him home with a jersey, shorts, socks, you name it -- all without charge.

The guy was pretty cool, I have to say.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Hey, my bro was in Moscow undergoing Sistema training and asked me what to bring back. I told him to see if he could find a jersey of one of the clubs -- like CSKA, Spartak, Loko. Apparently he asked some guy who turned out to be a massive Loko fan, so he sent him home with a jersey, shorts, socks, you name it -- all without charge.

thats classy to be honest greg :) actually for football lovers like our selves i think thats a cool gift/souvenir. if i'm not mistakened some people have this as a hobby like people who collect stamps or sand from places they travel too.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It made me think that if someone visited from another country and came to me asking about a club kit, etc., hellz yeah I'd deck him out Del Piero style! :D

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Hey, my bro was in Moscow undergoing Systema training and asked me what to bring back. I told him to see if he could find a jersey of one of the clubs -- like CSKA, Spartak, Loko. Apparently he asked some guy who turned out to be a massive Loko fan, so he sent him home with a jersey, shorts, socks, you name it -- all without charge.

loko support little girls :ghey:

it is called a five-wheel in a cart (Moskow clubs)

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3687886 said:
Bilyaletdinov is in Spartak now :sergio:
да ладна йа в курсе ))
но по кому перли локогерлс ?))
биляш марат и Димко

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)