Russian Investment? (9 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I've heard they want a minority share just for now so they have the foot in the door for the future but they are offreing good money i'd take it then we finally might be able to make some W.C signings we'd almost be on a par with chelsea

Again goal.com over exaggerated

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The figure will change dramatically in the summer but I would assume 600 for a full takeover if they were to purchase all assets and assume all liabilities. Keep in mind the Sadio Delle Alpi belongs to Juventus while Roma only has half of it. Add the Vinovo training facility and other extras like Juventus Channel and European Football 600 sounds logical to me. It's just an assumption though.
Sounds good.

Thanks for answering me. :pint:

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
"Severstal" is not measured to finance transfers of "Juventus"

Russian company " Severstal " has denied the information of the Italian mass-media that they have addressed to Turin "Juventus" with the offer on financing tranfers campaigns of club.

" Open Society " Severstal " are declared officially, that with the information which has left in a number of mass-media, on interest of Open Society " Severstal " and personally the general director of Open Society " Severstal " A.A.Mordashovym in purchase of a share holding of football club " Juventus ", mismatches the validity ".

" We first of all - the mountain-metallurgical company also are concentrated to our basic business. We do not plan purchase of actions of the Italian football club ", - the official representative of the company has informed.

OP
Red

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #28
    "
    "We do not plan purchase of actions of the Italian football club ", - the official representative of the company has informed.

We'll see...

As soon as someone feels the need to deny something, I tend to feel there may be some truth in the story.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Sure, investment is always good. Any idea how much they want to purchase? Would it be around the same level as the Gaddafi's, or more?

OP
    Red

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #31
    Was there not word that Gaddafi was thinking of selling his shares?

Maybe the Ruskies are just buying his share.

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
    By purchasing "actions" they mean buying shares of the company. The translation is too direct. However I agree. Usually when there is a need to deny it's because there is something to hide. These purchases are always kept under a tight lid untill they actually occur.

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
    I only see the benefits outweigh the disadvantages. Whatever it takes, this club is belong to Fiat and Italy. I vote for it

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Its worth noting that despite the takeovers of Chelsea and Hearts, not every eastern european investor is a control freak that will bring the club into unprecedented levels of debt.

The russian investment at Arsenal seems to be working very well, and they are continuing to be a well run club. The question is whether this takeover has done so well because Usmanov has a relatively small share?

I think this would be a decent move, provided that it is the investment will not be for a majority shareholding.

OP
    Red

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #37
    Its worth noting that despite the takeovers of Chelsea and Hearts, not every eastern european investor is a control freak that will bring the club into unprecedented levels of debt.

The russian investment at Arsenal seems to be working very well, and they are continuing to be a well run club. The question is whether this takeover has done so well because Usmanov has a relatively small share?

I think this would be a decent move, provided that it is the investment will not be for a majority shareholding.
    I agree.

What if it is an investment with a veiw to gaining a majority share in the future?

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    3 points to mention:

1- people who are against a takeover. Our current owners sold us out the momemnt they allowed us to be relegated to Serie B when they could have prevented all. How can you be against the idea of getting out of their hands? If these guys are willing to pump the money then what's the problem?

2- We won't become the new Chelsea. Chelsea was a midtable club that had serious money pumped into it to make it a force on par with Europe's giants in terms of players and success. It was also purchased because the owner is a football fan who wanted his own club. We already have/had world class players and we have already achieved success before on all levels, so we won't be the new Chelsea. and these guys seem to be interested in us from a business point of view, rather than for personal amusement.

3- It's obvious that the refs are against us and pro Inter. Whether you think it's a conspiracy or just Refs taking revenge, there is no denying it. Playing with heart can only take you so far. Our current management is incompetent. The only way to compete against other teams and the ref advantage is to build a team that is so strong and dominating that a ref "mistake" can have little influence over the result. If these guys pump serious money, then even Secco could get us a some good players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)