Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (16 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Does that mean you can be conscripted? :scared:
Technically yes, because I have a military card but since I didn’t serve in the army they won’t call me up unless they need more soldiers which isn’t the case at the moment nor does it seem that they will need more any time soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Seems that Orban is blocking Ukraine becoming a member of the EU and extra financial aid
he actually didn't block anything, left the room before the vote

btw this vote was only about the beginning of the negotiations, and ukraine is not ready yet to join the eu for many reasons. for the moment this is a symbolic support besides the monetary aids. ukraine has to solve way too many problems before eventually becoming a member country.

and easy access to weapons on the black market is only one of them:

Jun 16, 2020
he actually didn't block anything, left the room before the vote

btw this vote was only about the beginning of the negotiations, and ukraine is not ready yet to join the eu for many reasons. for the moment this is a symbolic support besides the monetary aids. ukraine has to solve way too many problems before eventually becoming a member country.

and easy access to weapons on the black market is only one of them:

I think that everyone could see this decision coming, it’s chess as a geopolitical level, mostly to keep Ukraine and Maldova out of Russia’s influence. Have to say though that I’m not sure if I agree, on the long term I don’t mind countries joining to union but as known both have many issues that they should fix. Also the voting part without Oban was quite strange.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
An interesting read, particularly the comments section. Ah well guess some are slow but better late than never.

https://mattbivens.substack.com/p/u...d-of-america?utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

I'm surprised no one posted anything from the comedians interview from last night :))) the defender of freedom had some jewels from his stand up comedy time not too long ago.

I particularly enjoyed his cheap attempt to act like he forgot the Russian language lol no wonder Sean penn gave him his golden globe lol
Worth checking out... A broken comedian.

Last edited:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
b38401f2f539176316b93dd1e4f8cd3c.jpg

you don't say :)) when this ends I hope he forwards his therapy bills to urslaaaaaa

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Technically yes, because I have a military card but since I didn’t serve in the army they won’t call me up unless they need more soldiers which isn’t the case at the moment nor does it seem that they will need more any time soon.

Why would you decide to move, pay taxes and be of benefit to Russia? Are you yourself a rapist/murderer or you just like to support them?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
b38401f2f539176316b93dd1e4f8cd3c.jpg

you don't say :)) when this ends I hope he forwards his therapy bills to urslaaaaaa

Russians are so embarrassing. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Why would you decide to move, pay taxes and be of benefit to Russia? Are you yourself a rapist/murderer or you just like to support them?
Pretty obvious from his obvious posts that he gleefully supports them. Russia and Russians mad Ukraine was slowly growing more European. Wanted to make sure it remained a complete shithole like Russia.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i love to support them, hope that makes you sleep well at night. any way you need to get back to waving your blue and yellow flag and slava zucchini your self :))) enjoy it

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Russians are so embarrassing. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty obvious from his obvious posts that he gleefully supports them. Russia and Russians mad Ukraine was slowly growing more European. Wanted to make sure it remained a complete shithole like Russia.

I don't know if you are being serious or sarcastic but are you telling me Ukraine even before this war could hold a candle to Russia (living standard wise)?? come on, either you need to do your homework on the economics and social setup of Ukraine or you are just brainwashed. you probably think Russians invaded Ukraine and ended up stealing toilets from the poor freedom-loving Ukrainians... in that case, as you were wave your flag and slava zucchini.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't know if you are being serious or sarcastic but are you telling me Ukraine even before this war could hold a candle to Russia (living standard wise)?? come on, either you need to do your homework on the economics and social setup of Ukraine or you are just brainwashed. you probably think Russians invaded Ukraine and ended up stealing toilets from the poor freedom-loving Ukrainians... in that case, as you were wave your flag and slava zucchini.
lol wat a dork. Your country is a shithole. Brief glimmers of hope for something better here and there. But on the whole, the biggest shithole in the “first world.” If Russia can even be considered first world.

Ukraine wanted to develop more European ties so they could aspire to something better than the Russian shithole.

But sure, celebrate your shit country invading its smaller neighbour and its much vaunted armed forces failing miserably there. All those bottom-dwellers thinking Russia could go head-to-head with NATO. :lol2:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
lol wat a dork. Your country is a shithole. Brief glimmers of hope for something better here and there. But on the whole, the biggest shithole in the “first world.” If Russia can even be considered first world.

Ukraine wanted to develop more European ties so they could aspire to something better than the Russian shithole.

But sure, celebrate your shit country invading its smaller neighbour and its much vaunted armed forces failing miserably there. All those bottom-dwellers thinking Russia could go head-to-head with NATO. :lol2:
3rd world country with nuclear weapons :agree:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

if you say so.... looks like I touched a nerve there:)))) I appreciate how you revert to insults but its all good. ukraine wanted to develop more yoooooropean ties lol ok buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

3rd world country with nuclear weapons :agree:

:touched: life is a bitch. cry harder and keep telling your self this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)