Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (83 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't even care I just want all Ukrainians out of Warsaw.
It's unbearable, especially the young ones: arrogant, aggressive, non-stop drunk, way too loud and they can not walk five steps without spitting on the pavement.
Had a fair share of run-ins with them.

My take on the conflict is that Putin actually never met a single one of them in person, otherwise, he would stay the fuck away.
Sounds like 90% of all Eastern Europeans here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
It's unbearable, especially the young ones: arrogant, aggressive, non-stop drunk, way too loud and they can not walk five steps without spitting on the pavement.

My take on the conflict is that Putin actually never met a single one of them in person, otherwise, he would stay the fuck away.
Nah, we don’t need them. They should stay in Warsaw.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

we have some of them here too. i most definitely support ukrainians vs russians based on simple principles, but god, i wish they picked an other country to be dickheads and cowards in

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Are you too from Poland?
still not

funny thing is that in the neighboring house one of the flats has been rented by ukrainians for years. they work at apollo (tyre factory) and they are super calm and nice people. but some refugees act like it's their backyard and it's party time

you won't miss them, i get it. we wouldn't either

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
still not

funny thing is that in the neighboring house one of the flats has been rented by ukrainians for years. they work at apollo (tyre factory) and they are super calm and nice people. but some refugees act like it's their backyard and it's party time

you won't miss them, i get it. we wouldn't either
My bet is that our direct neighbors got the bottom of the barrel. Though some of our neighbors probably deserve them and I hope they stay there lol.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Russia will collapse like the USSR.
Really? I dont think russia is that weak. Economically they are pretty strong too, europe depends on their gas heavily, sanction didnt do shit, more countries is joining BRICS for dedolarizations.

Not sure Ukraine counter offensive is doing great atm, russia knows how to play defense and wait til ukraine's resource depleted, morale is down while they russia getting ready for another offensive in the winter.. this is not gonna end well for ukraine regardless

Dunno.. i was also optimistic last year that ukraine is gonna repel russia quickly but not so sure today

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Can you tell me that i didnt read this right? https://www.reuters.com/world/brics-poised-invite-new-members-join-bloc-sources-2023-08-24/

Or maybe im missing something that you know?
How do you expect the block where India and China are the prominent members to function? They are regional rivals. India will sabotage everything. They will talk, they will meet, they will hug and kiss. But that is about it. BRICS is non-functional.
Anyway, it looks like the wait is over. Need to run.
See you all.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
How do you expect the block where India and China are the prominent members to function? They are regional rivals. India will sabotage everything. They will talk, they will meet, they will hug and kiss. But that is about it. BRICS is non-functional.
See you all.
I see, i probably need to do more research on BRICS then. Tbh i know shit, just learned about it recently too

But i do know lots of countries starting to feel dollars are too dominant. When central bank raised interests and taking dollars out of circulation through QT.. it created tension all over the world. Which makes countries to start loosening up their dependencies for dollars

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
See you all.
Explain why you think that. Because clearly the numbers don't agree with that. China is India's second largest trade partner and that partnership has only grown, despite the current government outwardly promoting and making proclamations of consuming local made products. India imports more stuff from China than anywhere else in the world (probably true of most countries tbh)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)