Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (46 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
He is Russian, he doesn't speak French or could fit in around Gibraltar. They are crazy, they think Russia is the best place around.
The world is filled with rich Russians that "love Russia", but dont want to live there. For any golden visa or golden citinzenship programm that exists in the West, Russians are clients Nr1. Even UAE is full with them

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nah, Evgueni made a secret deal with Putin ... handing him bags full of cash in exchange for staging his own death with 9 of his dopplegangers. All good. :cronios:

Sometimes Polonium-210 doesn't send a strong enough message....

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Well he did make putin look like a moron ,not that he doesn't do a good job all by himself .

And some people already started to roll the Russian propaganda of "has a new face ,he hides in Cuba with Hitler and Ceausescu " ,like the prize of making putin look like a clown, and in his own country I might add ,is you get to live on a beach in some paradise around the world.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I work for a medium sized DK Company, and our board travel split up into several planes when they fly somewhere.

Wagner put their entire management in one plane and flew together after attempting a coup against Putin. Jesus.

Utkin gone. So a bit of denazification was done tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019
What’s the story of Soviet enclave? A lot of Russians in south Brooklyn?
a lot of Russians everywhere, literally tens of millions of them all over the world. a lot of them, patriotic, mother-Russia loving Russians who want to spread the good old Russian world. Soviet Union has been dead for over 30 years, but many of them living in post-Soviet countries are still struggling to either learn the local language and integrate or get the fuck back to Russia.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
What’s the story of Soviet enclave? A lot of Russians in south Brooklyn?
In the 80s-90s a lot of (particularly Jewish) Russians, Ukrainians, and other eastern Europeans in general immigrated to Sheepshead Bay, Manhattan Beach, Coney Island, and ESPECIALLY Brighton Beach with the fall of the Soviet Union. Brighton is also supposed to be sort of the spot for the Russian mafia.

Stereotyping using my experiences, I just find so many of them to be rude, not nice people. Just unpleasant to be around in general. The sense of entitlement from some of the old ones amazes me, like what sort of life did you have in the Soviet Union that you come here and act like people owe you anything?

- - - Updated - - -

Stereotyping using my experiences, I just find so many of them to be rude, not nice people. Just unpleasant to be around in general.
Screenshot_20230825-110334~2.png

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2004
Russians have an ethno-superiority built on the back of dog-brained ideology.

For example, I forget it's direct name, but Russians believe they have the ingenuity to solve any major problem they have ever faced. That's why they are constantly tying fork lifts together in order to get something off the top shelf of a warehouse. They were told for so long they "needed to use their superior engineering and ingenuity" to outthink the West because the West cheated with money and technology.

Russians are genuinely a cross between Ferenghi and Klingon.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Russians have an ethno-superiority built on the back of dog-brained ideology.

For example, I forget it's direct name, but Russians believe they have the ingenuity to solve any major problem they have ever faced. That's why they are constantly tying fork lifts together in order to get something off the top shelf of a warehouse. They were told for so long they "needed to use their superior engineering and ingenuity" to outthink the West because the West cheated with money and technology.

Russians are genuinely a cross between Ferenghi and Klingon.
I remember this too but also forgot the name. Maybe it was from a video posted here, now that I think about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)