Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (53 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Can’t believe she’s talking big after Marge put her in her place the other day
Lauren finally got sick of the taste of Marge’s tranny schlong. Ditched her for sex trafficker Gaetz. Marge was understandably heartbroken.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like it’s over
If true, what a powerful look for Putin.

Merc force leaves Ukraine invasion, invaded southern Russian, takes over major military headquarters in south region, declares aim to overthrow government, shoots down multiple Russian army/Air Force helicopters… and they are going to just let this go? Interesting…

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Merc force leaves Ukraine invasion, invaded southern Russian, takes over major military headquarters in south region, declares aim to overthrow government, shoots down multiple Russian army/Air Force helicopters… and they are going to just let this go? Interesting…
Prigozin was on borrowed time even before that, but now the clock is ticking much faster. And yeah, Russia is done too, it's a matter of when now.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Lauren finally got sick of the taste of Marge’s tranny schlong. Ditched her for sex trafficker Gaetz. Marge was understandably heartbroken.

- - - Updated - - -

If true, what a powerful look for Putin.

it doesn’t make sense for Putin to go from “I kill him and all traitors”, one day to “he’s cool” the next. I wonder if Wagner just wanted more money

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
it doesn’t make sense for Putin to go from “I kill him and all traitors”, one day to “he’s cool” the next. I wonder if Wagner just wanted more money
Yeah. I guess it could easily have been a play for better compensation. I guess we’ll find out in the next little while if there are consequences. Putin’s not going to look very strong and secure in his presidency if Wagner leadership at the very least isn’t toppled over this.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yeah. I guess it could easily have been a play for better compensation. I guess we’ll find out in the next little while if there are consequences. Putin’s not going to look very strong and secure in his presidency if Wagner leadership at the very least isn’t toppled over this.
But leadership doesnt matter here if rank and file are pissed. They will just really around the next guy who echoes their grievances. So imho this is just buying putin time to negotiate peace with west and turn his attention fully to Wagner.

Apr 12, 2004
But leadership doesnt matter here if rank and file are pissed. They will just really around the next guy who echoes their grievances. So imho this is just buying putin time to negotiate peace with west and turn his attention fully to Wagner.
There is no peace. Zelensky said, "The war started with Crimea, it will end with Crimea."

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The real reason is obviously sleepy Joe forgetting the plot mid operation.

- - - Updated - - -

Dictators don’t really have to make sense though.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The real reason is obviously sleepy Joe forgetting the plot mid operation.

- - - Updated - - -

Dictators don’t really have to make sense though.
Joe offered Wagner a nice big bribe on Friday morning to oust Putin and then forgot he’d done so by Saturday at noon.

- - - Updated - - -

This was the most random thing ever
Looks like Prigozhin was negotiating a cushy retirement package. Lol

Apr 12, 2004
There has to be something more here at play. He probably could've entered Moscow and made Putin look incredibly weak in front of the entire world, that's big for just money.
He's already an Oligarch billionaire. What does he gain by doing that? Power? He already has 25k men with (now questioning) their loyalty. Arguably he has the world's 10th or 15th best, most proven military at his disposal.

This is some sort of red herring they are going to play off as a canard.

- - - Updated - - -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)