Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (10 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Average Russkie is so poor that they likely believe $5000 US is a great fortune and would motivate man to make such an attack.

Meanwhile in reality: https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2024/03/moscow-concert-attack-isis/677872/

and: https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2024/03/23/7447817/index.amp

ISIS releasing photos of the 4 attackers and claiming responsibility. But sure it was Ukraine and the CIA (and zionists according to Turk). That totally explains why US has been trying to warn Russia for the past couple weeks that ISIS-K was planning an attack. Putin called these warnings attempts to destabilize Russian society. :lol3:
Obama and Hillary created ISIS in partnership with Mosad. So yes, thank you for confirming the western involvement.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
e82b0316b5600d349fce927c240687beb6e13c46.gif

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny how they couldn't just put it on Ukrainians so they figured "the attackers wanted to escape to Ukraine and had support there" will be good enough.
Russian intelligence isn't what it once was. Their modern attempts to frame these events are always so slapdash and amateurish. Absolute laughing stock.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I don't doubt this was ISIS, but I live in London and it's a shitshow regarding fake news and attempts to shift opinion.

With the frequent Gaza protests, UK Gov have portrayed protestors as extremists because they can't control the anti-Isreal opinion. They were branding the Muslims as a problem, but there are many non-Muslims also protesting and their sentiment is reflected in the election polls. The general election will be interesting. Now, the far right is becoming more popular, they'll be the 3rd biggest party, which could be a problem in the future for the mainstream parties who are absolutely shit and fumbling everything. Regarding Israel, no matter how hard the UK tries to spin their narrative the Piers Morgan way, most whites are not falling for it anymore.

The sentiment around Russia from the public is that they're still the villains in the Ukraine conflict and the cause of cost of living rises. UK used to call the Russians out, but it's being shifted to make Russia look less bad. The media has been messing with opinion though, all the tabloid comments sections are being spammed by bot and getting found out. Now Ukraine shouldn't be aggravating Russia, they're making gas expensive, they're targeting innocents with drones, etc.

This ISIS attack has now buried all other news so recent stories about the IDF atrocities in hospital have disappeared. Also Kate Middleton's cancer and ironically, how social media and influencers should apologise for posting fake news, is masking UK and world affairs.

I saw the captured ISIS guy video, he was speaking Russian and he looked like a random bum. For someone expecting to die, he was spineless. Maybe Putin is pretending he caught someone to show their intelligence is capable. I don't doubt it was ISIS, but I feel like it's a ploy to validate Putin's next move. If Ukraine is somehow working with ISIS, they might be fishing for support since they're not getting the better of Ukraine. Pure speculation of course, but these stories (like the Hamas incident) will validate the extreme plans of Putin.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That pic is surreal and hilarious.
It's like Afghan Jesus and the Last Supper.

In all fairness, the Taliban despite their faults, absolutely detest isis as do all other Muslim countries. The isis have targeted most Muslim countries within their reach.
Word. While it's more than sectarianism, it's funny how many people still think the Sunni/Shiite thing is just a change of towel.

Which explains how Sikhs get thrown in the mix.

Seeing the images of those suspects totally beaten up in a court room makes me wonder if they regret their choices now
Nah. They're being validated. You clearly are out of touch with religious belief.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8,320
    Just saw the 60 Minutes special on direct energy weapons being used presumably by Russia against US citizens.

So when is the next mall attack?

Fuck them all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)