Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (109 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Short position on Gazprom

BREAKING:

The Wagner Group has now reached the Lipetsk region.

Moscow is only 4 hours away by car.

The Battle of Moscow could start this evening.

- - - Updated - - -

This is absolutely insane, what a plot twist.

Im wondering if this will spark a huge civil war, with areas ultimately declaring independence. Or that Wagner guy as president of Russia.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Most in the west reporting on this seem to think Wagner has very little chance of success here, but it’s hard to imagine Prigozhin would have gone down this path without some broader degree of support from within Russian military/national guard. His force alone would just make this a quick execution for them all. I guess he could have made this sort of titanic blunder, but what a lunatic if he has.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Most in the west reporting on this seem to think Wagner has very little chance of success here, but it’s hard to imagine Prigozhin would have gone down this path without some broader degree of support from within Russian military/national guard. His force alone would just make this a quick execution for them all. I guess he could have made this sort of titanic blunder, but what a lunatic if he has.
The fact that he hasn't been obliterated by air force seems to suggest that. Generals in the middle of this will soon become billionaires though.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7,833
    Incredible stuff.

Imagine being one of these Putin turd buckets from the west, waiving their Russia flags on Twitter just because it goes against the current US government, also being huge January 6th insurrection Throaters, claiming Russia is winning the war in Ukraine with ease, only to wake up to news that the main headquarters for the unprovoked Ukraine war fell without a shot fired and Putin having to flee the Kremlin. What a bunch of fucking losers. :rofl:

Jun 16, 2020
    You don’t march to Moscow if you don’t know what you’re doing, I agree. Putins days are over

A year ago most (including myself) thought that the best way to stop this war was a civil uprising, the normal people don’t had the guts but in a way it isn’t strange to see that it will be Russians themself who will stop this nonsense, nobody thought of a military coupe though at that point in time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)