Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (82 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Well, yeah. You can imagine what most Ukrainians say about some EU big boys now. All these lectures about democracy, values, and other shit for years, how we are not good enough.
Does it make you guys question whether to join EU? Imo Ukraine are probably making things change progressively within the EU, and could be faster if and once you join it. You'd have move leverage by being included in it

Buy on AliExpress.com

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Well, yeah. You can imagine what most Ukrainians say about some EU big boys now. All these lectures about democracy, values, and other shit for years, how we are not good enough.
Obviously.

If Mordor had the capability of swiftly smashing you into Pax Russica and to hold the west by it's balls financially and diplomatically, then the west would have dropped you faster than you could say Nen'ka.

Thankfully though, that is not the case.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Was just about to post this. Blow for Russia, and Anti EU, anti liberal right wingers here. Fuck them both. Great news!
wish Orban lost too tho. But the most important election for me will be Türkiye 2023 - do or die; the Turks will either realize they are a republic or choose to keep their sultan wanna-be.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
wish Orban lost too tho. But the most important election for me will be Türkiye 2023 - do or die.
Haven't followed Turkey in a while. Do you think they're capable of holding a fair, honest and transparent election? If they do, and it doesn't turn out in Erdogan's favor how will that turn out? I somehow don't see him just accepting defeat with all the power he's amassed over the past years.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Haven't followed Turkey in a while. Do you think they're capable of holding a fair, honest and transparent election? If they do, and it doesn't turn out in Erdogan's favor how will that turn out? I somehow don't see him just accepting defeat with all the power he's amassed over the past years.
That's what everyone fears. We can only hope it will be fair. Honestly the only reason the population hasn't risen is that they're peacefully waiting for 2023. If any falsification is suspected, chaos will ensue.

Mar 9, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

The preliminary cause of the explosions at an oil base in the Bryansk region was the work of drones.
Two munitions reportedly hit the Transneft-Druzhba tanks at about 2 am. As a result of the impact, one of the tanks caught fire.

:lol: russian army :rofl: russian anti aircraft systems :rofl: Imagine if Ukraine has had all these weapons from the start?? they would have melted russian army long time ago

- - - Updated - - -

Thank fuck i don't live near Ukraine border, dem gangstaz are going to blow up a lot of staff from our side of the borderline

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)