rumour about Veron (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Jankulovski could be useful and Fiore's creativity would do us no harm, but with Kapo joining I'm doubtful we'll see either of the two :down:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
Moggi will either buy Pizarro, Jankulovski, or Fiore. If we get Jimenez, Moggi will loan him to Lazio and get Fiore.
The optimistic side of me is agreeing with you, but the pessimistic half is saying, nah, Moggi will just be content with Kapo and concentrate on the defence.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Jankulovski could be useful and Fiore's creativity would do us no harm, but with Kapo joining I'm doubtful we'll see either of the two :down:
I don't want Jankulovski as a starter! Fiore would be enough, well Jankulovski only on the cheap maybe.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
My 500th post!!!!!!!!!! I am on the Bench now! I decided to celebrate in Veron's Thread, cuz he is one of my favorite players outside of Juve. If I was Moggi, I would buy Veron to control our midfield, like he did with Lazio. He is such a great playmaker! Cheers Veron and to all of Juve.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
congrats to your 500th post!..
I think we should get Veron only and if only the price is right.
Exactly.

If we were Inter, he'd be signed tomorrow and we'd be mortgaging our first born (and he would have a completely sucky season :LOL: ). Since this is Moggi, the closest Veron is getting to Turin is a jar of Nutella.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Veron in my opinion would be a backward step in the rebuilding of the club. He hasnt been good for many seasons. even his last season at lazio he didnt perform well. the veron of Parma and his couple of seasons at lazio was brilliant, but that ancient history now.

i still want a player such as van der vaart. janks would be good to have for versitility but with kapo signing, if he has signed of course, i suppose it does limit janks' playing time a lot.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But Jank is just another Nedved, whose style of play we don't need. What we need is a natural playmaker, not someone who runs around without any sense. Without selling Nedved, we will not get VDV or Rosicky, so don't get your hopes up. The next best idea is to get either Pizarro or Fiore, rather have the former though. I am not sure if Fiore is the right player for Juve. It would be dumb to say get Fiore over Veron, cuz Fiore is almost 29 and Veron has so much more skill at about the same age. So Moggi will probably get, if any, Pizarro or Fiore. My feeling is that he wants Fiore, unfortunatly.

slack

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
But Jank is just another Nedved, whose style of play we don't need. What we need is a natural playmaker, not someone who runs around without any sense. Without selling Nedved, we will not get VDV or Rosicky, so don't get your hopes up. The next best idea is to get either Pizarro or Fiore, rather have the former though. I am not sure if Fiore is the right player for Juve. It would be dumb to say get Fiore over Veron, cuz Fiore is almost 29 and Veron has so much more skill at about the same age. So Moggi will probably get, if any, Pizarro or Fiore. My feeling is that he wants Fiore, unfortunatly.
Jankulovski is NOT a Nedved and the latter does not run around without any sense. Both are from the Czech Republic and that's about it.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
Veron in my opinion would be a backward step in the rebuilding of the club. He hasnt been good for many seasons. even his last season at lazio he didnt perform well. the veron of Parma and his couple of seasons at lazio was brilliant, but that ancient history now.
i agree 100%

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
veron is never coming to juve guys. if he's coming back to italy it will be to either parma or lazio.not that we need him or anything.he'd be too much of a risk and a 50k pw player is not what we can afford now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)