Rumors about next summer (2 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
they have surplus players at the club already.buying won't help,getting them to work together will.

you can't survive on talent alone.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We shud get Puyol from Barca. That guy is brilliant. And very well said Paranoia. Talent doesnt matter, if you dont know how to get the best out of it.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
dont know about others, but i'm still scared to get spanish players. they dont seem to adapt to Serie A at all. Puyol is a great defender, but still, Mendieta was a great midfielder, Guardiola another good one...so yeah, maybe we should stick with the likes of riquelme or saviola:D be safe!

Rokast

Feb 15, 2004
In summer i'd like to see Rozicky coming to Dele Alpi and couple of central defender such as Lucio. I think that Mateo Ferari would be good signing too.
But if Juve wants to have some new players, they have to sell some players, the most realistic is, that this summer Nedved or Trezeguet (mabe both) leave Bianconeri.
And does anybody knows what Juve's board is thinking about Bahias right full back Daniel? I think that he would be good replacemenr for Thuram in the near future....

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
If they really want to buy 30m for Nedved we should sell him although he is a great player. but look at his age. he is getting too old and this is such al lot of money. we could buy three or four new promising players.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
deco's more likely to have a starting position as lippi's always cautious when it comes to putting youngsters straight into the first team.

unless we get aimar where there's really no dispute whatsoever.

Jan 24, 2004
IMO Neddy and Trez will leave juve at the end. as I've mentioned it hundred times: DP will not be sold! he is our captain and he symbolizes juve. Neddy+Trez would offer enough cash for Lucio and Rosicky (my favs). on the other hand we should revert to some primavera players. I think there is enough potential...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if nedved AND trez is sold, we should have enough funds to buy mexes, ferrari, trabelsi (who apparently just resigned for ajax and isnt on a free anymore), plus an Aimar!

we should get at least 50 million for nedved and trez. 30 for neddy and 20 for trez.

lets not forget possible swap deals with these players which could get us a shitload of players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)