Rugby Six Nations (1 Viewer)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
yeah....50-9:down:....eventough without Jonny England can still thrash Italy......anyway Chris Jones played well:cool:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
La France!!!! ALLEZ!!!!!! :extatic:

24-21, that was an INCREDIBLE game! I thought it was virtually over at half time when England were trailing with 18 points but they fought back brilliantly!! Excitement that surpassed anything I've been able to watch live so far this season.

And Dimitri Yachvili - my GOD :dazed: No question who's night it was!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
and the italian shud just stick to playing round balls :D
If that's so, the poor Scots are just going to have to stick to... em... er.... whatever it is they're good at.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
You did? That should be punished. Wait. It already has been. After all, your neighbours and former opressors are the British/English :D

Well my history teacher once told me the Dutch are responsible for introducing alcohol to native Americans. :mute: Bit of an oops-moment there :D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
You did? That should be punished. Wait. It already has been. After all, your neighbours and former opressors are the British/English :D
There's a great little speach by Ewan McGregor's charactor in Trainspotting which goes something like "I don't hate the English. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, have been colonised by wankers. What does that make us?"

Well my history teacher once told me the Dutch are responsible for introducing alcohol to native Americans. :mute: Bit of an oops-moment there :D
Oh, man, that's a serious oops-moment. Hang on, what the heck were the Dutch doing in Ameica?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
We don't sell, we use ;)

++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
There's a great little speach by Ewan McGregor's charactor in Trainspotting which goes something like "I don't hate the English. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, have been colonised by wankers. What does that make us?"
:howler: Great stuff :D

Oh, man, that's a serious oops-moment. Hang on, what the heck were the Dutch doing in Ameica?
We founded New York. Back then it was called New Amsterdam, which we later sold to the British.

Where do you think the American trading spirit came from? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)