Royston Drenthe - LW - Real Madrid (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005

Full name Royston Ricky Drenthe
Date of birth 8 April 1987 (1987-04-08) (age 24)
Place of birth Rotterdam, Netherlands
Height 1.67 m (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in)
Playing position Midfielder / Defender​

Juventus could bring a permanent end to Royston Drenthe's nightmare at Real Madrid by planning a summer move for him.
The Dutch left-winger is about to conclude his season loan with Spanish club Hercules and is scheduled to return to the Santiago Bernabeu in the summer.
But the 24-year-old is expected to be a surplus in Jose Mourinho's plans and is set to move on to another club.
Now according to Italian newspaper Tuttosport, Juventus are taking a serious look at a permanent move for the Drenthe, having been impressed with his performances for Hercules this season.
The Old Lady are currently on a hunt for a left winger as they hope for an improved Serie A campaign next season.
Juve had initially set sights on Olympique Lyonnais' Michel Bastos, but were reluctant to meet his asking price.
Thus they have turned their attention to Drenthe, who would be amenable to a move to Turin as he is desperate for a club he can call home.

http://www.espnstar.com/rss-feed/detail/item623396/

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    If we gather his eyebrows with Andea Agnelli's and divide the aggregate by 2, we could see the eyebrows of a normal human.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    U-Niq means he fucks in Arabic. This deal is definitely fucked up if it goes through!

Two questions:

1) Will he be deployed as a LB or LW?
    2) Does he count towards the "champions" acquisitions quota?

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    We need backup wingers but with his hot head can he accept that? He can't start for us that's for sure.

Next season we'll have Milos and probably Bastos to start and we'll need a couple other wingers. Conte loves wingers so who will come? Martinez, Brazzo gone, Lanza won't come back. My guess is that we'll sign Pepe and find a young cheap LW/RW. Drenthe could be an option but I'd prefer other options.

May 22, 2007
    If we're getting back up wingers then the club should aim to get younger players with bigger potential, and on lower wages. How much money is Drenthe getting paid by RMadrid?

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    If we're getting back up wingers then the club should aim to get younger players with bigger potential, and on lower wages. How much money is Drenthe getting paid by RMadrid?
    :boh:

We could go for a Griezmann. A. Turan, Sainz, Pereyra but I don't know what the clubs would want for them. Hell, even Constant as backup wouldn't be bad.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
    We need backup wingers but with his hot head can he accept that? He can't start for us that's for sure.

Next season we'll have Milos and probably Bastos to start and we'll need a couple other wingers. Conte loves wingers so who will come? Martinez, Brazzo gone, Lanza won't come back. My guess is that we'll sign Pepe and find a young cheap LW/RW. Drenthe could be an option but I'd prefer other options.
    Conte loves Lanza, he predicted Lanza would be the next C. Ronaldo. He'll come back and be the LM sub if not starter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)