Round 6 (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
You can start posting your strikers for ROund 6 of the StrikerMania game. I'll post the total standings after Round 5 sometime tommorrow, I'm quite busy with schol now (let's just say I'm going to need a lot of coffeine tonight ;) )

Anyways, the fixtures are as follows:

Bologna - Juventus
Brescia - Lecce
Chievo - Lazio
Milan - Inter
Modena - Empoli
Reggina - Perugia
Roma - Siena
Sampdoria - Parma
Udinese - Ancona

Good luck everyone :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Grrr Z, you keep excluding the linky to last week's thread u bastard :fero:

btw you mixed up coffee and caffeine :p

Cassano - 5 pts
Trezeguet - 4 pts
Shevchenko - 3 pts
Adriano - 2 pts
Nedved - 1 pts

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    I did? That shows you how tired I am :D

P.S. I've never had cofee in my lfe, so I'm not really experienced in the field ;)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Nope ;)

Add no smoking, nor drinking to that... ;)

I know, people all over the Nedherlands are in disbelief :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    No smoking, I can understand that (well actually it's very hard to comprehend but still)

No drinking? What do you do on parties?!?!

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    No actually. I dont dont drink because of my parents, or religion, or age... I dont drink because I dont want to...

EDIT: @Matto: What does not allowed mean? Here a 5 year old kid could buy anyt kind of alcohol whey want ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    No actually. I dont dont drink because of my parents, or religion, or age... I dont drink because I dont want to...
    No wonder you're such a depressing character ;)

Seriously - why don't you want to?

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    I dont know, I just dont see whats cool about it. Like smoking. In my class everyone smokes, and personally I hate it when I see agirl with a cigar. Whoever you ask they want to stop. Why should I start if I'll want to stop later.

I just dont find that making an arse of yourself, vomiting on the floor, not remembering what you did part of drinking very appealing. I like myself, and I dont want to be a different person when I drink. Therefore I dont drink ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    I dont know, I just dont see whats cool about it. Like smoking. In my class everyone smokes, and personally I hate it when I see agirl with a cigar. Whoever you ask they want to stop. Why should I start if I'll want to stop later.
    I don't remember why I started. I only know I occasionally have a cigarette because I like it.

I just dont find that making an arse of yourself, vomiting on the floor, not remembering what you did part of drinking very appealing. I like myself, and I dont want to be a different person when I drink. Therefore I dont drink ;)
    You know, drinking doesn't equal getting hammered. I drink because it loosens me up, it helps me to relax and, above all, I like the taste of beer and one brand of vodka.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
    I don't remember why I started. I only know I occasionally have a cigarette because I like it.

You know, drinking doesn't equal getting hammered. I drink because it loosens me up, it helps me to relax and, above all, I like the taste of beer and one brand of vodka.
    exactly same here ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)