Rosicky to pair with Nedved?????? (1 Viewer)

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
SOCCERAGE:
Rosicky Closer Than Ever To Juventus

Rosicky on his way out of Dortumnd (AFP)
03/29/2004. According to German media, Tomas Rosicky might be just a step away from joining Juventus next Summer.

This after it has been known that Borussia Dortmund are after Danish 22-year-old Jan Kristiansen of Esbjerg who has the same characteristics of Rosicky.

The Czech player has been followed by the bianconeri for quite some time but Chelsea are apparently in the hunt for the talented attacking midfielder.
SA Europe

..........YES!!! C'mon Moggi rosicky will be great! he's only 23 years old and has already established himself a permanent place in the Czech squad! And if he becomes bianconeri he'll play with PAVEL!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
its jus media chowder. No substantial evidence of rosi coming to us, no evidence whatsoever, jus soccerage trying to spark interest.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Yes it's just rumours, just imagine though:

-----------------Trez/Gilar?
------------Del Piero

Nedved-------------------Rosicky

---------Maresca--Tacchi?

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Damn, if this happen then I would be great. I really like Rosicky, he is like Kaka( or Kaka is like Rosicky) and with Maresca, Rosicky and Nedved we have Real Madrid in Torino.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
Damn, if this happen then I would be great. I really like Rosicky, he is like Kaka( or Kaka is like Rosicky) and with Maresca, Rosicky and Nedved we have Real Madrid in Torino.

we already are real madrid not just of torino, but of all italy :thumb:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Rosicky yes let it be true!!!

DP Trez (or whoever will replace him)
Rosicky
Nedved Maresca Camoranesi
yeah it will be so good

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Rosicky??? Come on...go for this guy while we can!!!

true we need more dfeenders..... but if we can get rosicky for a good price... then lets go for it....

we will not have nedved forever

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I would love to see Rosicky here at Juve! But I would rather see Van der Vaart though. Oh what the hell, Rosicky will add so much to the Juve midfield. Rosicky will control the pace, style, and flow of Juve; something Nedved can't do because he does not have as much creativity as Rosicky. Rosicky is one of the world's best creative playmakers, so whether it be Rosicky or VDV, I would not be disapointed with either. By the way, what ever happened to Jankulovski? It will be weird to see 3 Czech players on Juve.

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
i know everyone's thinking that this is bull cause its from soccerage but i've also seen this info on calciomercato.

but still only rumours in my opinion

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Sounds like more rumours once again

Rosicky is one of my favourite players, i'd be damn pleased if we got him. I've liked him since yonks ago and always got fsckin annoyed when i was like "Hey, do you know Tomas Rosicky?" and my friends say "Oh, that Canadian guy?" (Tomas Radzinski)

:wallbang:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You mean Dortmund, not Borussia right!?

I think Rosicky could be wearing bianconeri in the summer; it just seems reasonable with B. Dortmund's financial situation. Rosicky is a world class playmaker who will control the style and flow for Juve. I am anxious to see how they will play together in the Euros.

Another possibilty that Moggi is thinking of is Metzelder. What about him? Seems logical.

Sep 1, 2002
Borussia in Dortmund then. Anyway Rosicky is good but not quite the deal of reality yet.
I like him and would I feel find great pleasure in seeing him in our shirt.

Still a part of me would like it if we could get some handsome players. Rosicky; Zlaza; Mexes. Come on.

Now Vincente is ...

Jul 28, 2002
rosiky would be a quality buy...period.

Metzelder, a muscle man in the stam/materazzri/Van Buyten mould, but he does have the dash of class when ive seen him. Isnt exactly what we need tho.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++
Moggi has been seen in Borussia over the weekend. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put these 2 and 2 togther.
Where's Borussia? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)